There are schools offering computer networking courses in Washington State!
Schools Offering Computer Networking Programs in Washington State
Around 0.3% of Washington State's graduates graduate from computer networking degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 522 computer network administrators graduate from Washington State's 38 computer networking schools.
The top-ranked school in Washington State with a computer networking program is Interface College-Spokane, which is located in Spokane. In 2010, it was ranked 69th nationwide. 5 students graduated with a degree in computer networking from Interface College-Spokane in 2010.
The second-ranked school in Washington State that has a computer networking program is Seattle Vocational Institute. Seattle Vocational Institute, which was ranked 76th in the country in 2010, is located in Seattle. In 2010, Seattle Vocational Institute graduated 12 students from its computer networking program. Tuition at Seattle Vocational Institute was $3,633 per year.
Bellingham Technical College, which is located in Bellingham, is the third-ranked school in Washington State that has a computer networking program. It received a ranking of 76th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Bellingham Technical College graduated 10 students from its computer networking programs. Students at Bellingham Technical College paid $3,745 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Washington State's computer networking schools ranges from $18,048 per year to $2,610 per year. But, the average tuition is $5,248 per year. In 2010, the computer networking schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Washington State were:
- ITT Technical Institute-Seattle - located in Seattle, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Everett - located in Everett, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley - located in Spokane, students are charged $18,048 per year
The following Washington State computer networking schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Spokane Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Renton Technical College - located in Renton, students are charged $2,785 per year
- Olympic College - located in Bremerton, students are charged $3,006 per year
A computer networking degree from a Washington State school... what next?
A large number of Washington State computer networking graduates become computer network administrators. 9,090 computer network administrators were working in Washington State in 2010. The Washington State counties with the largest populations of computer network administrators are:
- King County - 5,150 computer network administrators
- Thurston County - 1,410 computer network administrators
- Spokane County - 520 computer network administrators
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 14,140 computer network administrators will be working in Washington State state. This would require the number of computer network administrators to grow by 18%.
On average, a computer network administrator earns a salary of $70,730 per year in Washington State state. On average a computer network administrator earns the most in the following Washington State counties:
- King County - $75,520 per year
- Benton County - $68,810 per year
- Skagit County - $67,340 per year
On average, computer network administrators earns the least in the following Washington State counties:
- Chelan County - $54,780 per year
- Columbia County - $57,810 per year
- Spokane County - $58,760 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Washington State statistics regarding a career in computer networking and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as computer science or computer networking.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Networking in Washington State
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Networking in Washington State
- Certificate in Computer Networking in Washington State
Curious what studying Computer Networking gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington State
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Forensic Science Technicians||140||$54,880||-54.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are computer networking related jobs in Washington State