There are schools offering fashion marketing degrees in Washington State!
Schools Offering Fashion Marketing Programs in Washington State
Each year, roughly 0.0% of Washington State students graduate with degrees in fashion marketing. In other words, every year an estimated 60 fashion marketers graduate from Washington State's 6 fashion marketing schools.
Central Washington University, which was ranked 68th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Washington State that has a fashion marketing program. It is located in Ellensburg. 12 students graduated with a degree in fashion marketing from Central Washington University in 2010. Central Washington University charged in-state students $7,110 in tuition fees per year.
The Art Institute of Seattle, which was ranked 75th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Washington State that has a fashion marketing program. It is located in Seattle. 37 students graduated with degree in fashion marketing from The Art Institute of Seattle in 2010. Students at The Art Institute of Seattle paid $17,560 per year in tuition fees.
Edmonds Community College, which is located in Lynnwood, is the third-ranked school in Washington State that has a fashion marketing program. It received a ranking of 82nd in the country in 2010. Students at Edmonds Community College paid $3,566 per year in tuition fees.
Fashion marketing schools in Washington State, charge students an average tuition of $6,203 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $17,560 per year, or as little as $2,610 per year. The Washington State fashion marketing schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- The Art Institute of Seattle - located in Seattle, students are charged $17,560 per year
- Central Washington University - located in Ellensburg, students are charged $7,110 per year
- Edmonds Community College - located in Lynnwood, students are charged $3,566 per year
The fashion marketing schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Washington State were:
- Spokane Falls Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Shoreline Community College - located in Seattle, students are charged $3,098 per year
- Pierce College at Fort Steilacoom - located in Lakewood, students are charged $3,273 per year
A fashion marketing degree from a Washington State school... what next?
Most people who graduate from fashion marketing school in Washington State go on to work as a fashion marketer. In 2010, there were 1,570 fashion marketers working in Washington State. The Washington State counties with the largest populations of fashion marketers are:
- King County - 1,060 fashion marketers
- Pierce County - 120 fashion marketers
- Benton County - 100 fashion marketers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 1,630 fashion marketers will be working in Washington State state. This would require the number of fashion marketers to grow by 8%.
A fashion marketer in Washington State makes an average of $30,930 per year. However, Washington State fashion marketers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $18,680 per year to more than $45,130 per year in 2010. On average a fashion marketer earns the most in the following Washington State counties:
- King County - $32,370 per year
- Pierce County - $30,170 per year
- Spokane County - $29,950 per year
The following counties in Washington State have the lowest average salaries for fashion marketers:
- Benton County - $23,860 per year
- Whatcom County - $27,190 per year
- Spokane County - $29,950 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Washington State statistics regarding a career in fashion marketing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as advertising or marketing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Washington State
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Washington State
- Certificate in Fashion Marketing in Washington State
Curious what studying Fashion Marketing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington State
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers||1,570||$30,930||-0.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are fashion marketing related jobs in Washington State