There are schools offering international business degrees in Washington State!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Washington State
Approximately 0.1% of graduates in of Washington State receive international business degrees every year. Thus, Washington State's 8 international business schools put out approximately 186 international business professionals each year.
Washington State University, which is located in Pullman, is the top-ranked school in Washington State that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 27th in the country in 2010. 47 students graduated with a degree in international business from Washington State University in 2010. Washington State University charged in-state students $9,489 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Washington State with a international business program is Western Washington University, which is located in Bellingham. In 2010, it was ranked 28th nationwide. 40 students graduated with degree in international business from Western Washington University in 2010. Western Washington University charged in-state students $6,858 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Washington State with a international business program is Seattle University, which is located in Seattle. In 2010, it was ranked 30th nationwide. 65 students graduated with degree in international business from Seattle University in 2010. Students at Seattle University paid $30,825 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Washington State's international business schools ranges from $30,825 per year to $3,098 per year. But, the average tuition is $12,719 per year. In 2010, the international business schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Washington State were:
- Seattle University - located in Seattle, students are charged $30,825 per year
- Whitworth University - located in Spokane, students are charged $30,204 per year
- City University of Seattle - located in Bellevue, students are charged $14,574 per year
The following Washington State international business schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Shoreline Community College - located in Seattle, students are charged $3,098 per year
- Highline Community College - located in Seattle, students are charged $3,135 per year
- Edmonds Community College - located in Lynnwood, students are charged $3,566 per year
An international business degree from a Washington State school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs international business graduates in Washington State pursue include chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer. 49,290 international business professionals were working in Washington State in 2010. Of these, 11,990 were business analysts. In addition, 2,950 were chief executive officers, and 22,150 were operations managers. The Washington State counties with the largest populations of international business professional are:
- King County - 30,860 international business professionals
- Pierce County - 3,550 international business professionals
- Spokane County - 2,800 international business professionals
The government projects that, by 2018, the number of international business professionals in the state of Washington State will grow to 58,920. This would require a 6% growth in the field.
On average, international business professionals earn a salary of $95,421 per year in Washington State state. In 2010, however, some Washington State international business professional earned as little as less than $21,980 per year or as much as more than $158,600 per year. The counties in Washington State with the highest average salary for international business professionals are:
- Chelan County - $103,397 per year
- Benton County - $102,188 per year
- King County - $102,029 per year
The Washington State counties with the lowest average salary for international business professionals are:
- Thurston County - $80,462 per year
- Cowlitz County - $82,815 per year
- Spokane County - $83,183 per year
On average, the highest paid international business professionals in Washington State were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $192,460 per year
- Operations Manager - $131,480 per year
- Business Analyst - $87,490 per year
On average, the lowest paid international business professionals in Washington State were:
- International Buyer - $59,340 per year
- Wholesale Buyer - $58,960 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Washington State statistics regarding a career in international business. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in International Business in Washington State
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Washington State
- Master's Degree in International Business in Washington State
- Certificate in International Business in Washington State
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington State
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||22,150||$131,480||31.4%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||8,130||$62,650||23.2%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||2,430||$58,960||-22.4%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||1,280||$75,570||9.4%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||360||$59,340||-29.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Washington State