There are schools offering property management certifications in Washington State!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in Washington State
Around 0.3% of Washington State's graduates graduate from property management degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 484 property managers graduate from Washington State's 15 property management schools.
Eastern Washington University, which is located in Cheney, is the top-ranked school in Washington State that has a property management program. It received a ranking of 41st in the country in 2010. 22 students graduated with a degree in property management from Eastern Washington University in 2010. Students at Eastern Washington University paid $6,622 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Washington State with a property management program is Central Washington University, which is located in Ellensburg. In 2010, it was ranked 68th nationwide. In 2010, 21 students graduated from Central Washington University property management program. Central Washington University charged in-state students $7,110 in tuition fees per year.
Bellingham Technical College, which was ranked 68th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Washington State that has a property management program. It is located in Bellingham. In 2010, Bellingham Technical College graduated 15 students from its property management programs. Students at Bellingham Technical College paid $3,745 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Washington State's property management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $3,823 per year, though tuition can range from $7,110 per year to $2,610 per year. In 2010, the following Washington State property management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Central Washington University - located in Ellensburg, students are charged $7,110 per year
- Eastern Washington University - located in Cheney, students are charged $6,622 per year
- Bates Technical College - located in Tacoma, students are charged $5,111 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Washington State property management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Spokane Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Renton Technical College - located in Renton, students are charged $2,785 per year
- Bellevue College - located in Bellevue, students are charged $3,060 per year
A property management degree from a Washington State school... what next?
The highest percentage of property management graduates in Washington State pursue careers as a property manager. If you decide to work as a property manager in Washington State, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 3,860 Washington State property managers as of 2010. In Washington State, the largest numbers of property managers work in the following counties:
- King County - 2,540 property managers
- Pierce County - 330 property managers
- Spokane County - 140 property managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of property managers is expected to grow by 2% by 2018. There are projected to be 7,330 property managers working in the Washington State then.
A property manager in Washington State earns $72,060 per year on average. However, this number is only an average. property managers in Washington State had varying salaries from $18,880 to $127,720 per year in 2010. The counties in Washington State with the highest average salary for a property manager are:
- Whatcom County - $86,480 per year
- King County - $77,820 per year
- Kitsap County - $69,900 per year
A property manager in the following counties in Washington State make the lowest salaries on average:
- Adams County - $38,910 per year
- Grays Harbor County - $41,270 per year
- Chelan County - $50,150 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Washington State statistics regarding a career in property management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or property management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Property Management in Washington State
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in Washington State
- Certificate in Property Management in Washington State
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington State
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||3,860||$72,060||97.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in Washington State