There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Washington State!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Washington State
University of Washington-Seattle Campus, which is located in Seattle, is the top-ranked school in Washington State that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 13th in the country in 2010. 270 students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from University of Washington-Seattle Campus in 2010. Tuition at University of Washington-Seattle Campus was $8,701 per year.
Washington State University, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Washington State that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Pullman. In 2010, 415 students graduated from Washington State University RN to MSN program. Students at Washington State University paid $9,489 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Washington State that has a RN to MSN program is Seattle University. Seattle University, which was ranked 30th in the country in 2010, is located in Seattle. 137 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Seattle University in 2010. Seattle University charged in-state students $30,825 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Washington State's RN to MSN schools ranges from $30,925 per year to $2,610 per year. But, the average tuition is $8,002 per year. In 2010, the RN to MSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Washington State were:
- Gonzaga University - located in Spokane, students are charged $30,925 per year
- Seattle University - located in Seattle, students are charged $30,825 per year
- Whitworth University - located in Spokane, students are charged $30,204 per year
The RN to MSN schools in Washington State that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Spokane Falls Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Spokane Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Olympic College - located in Bremerton, students are charged $3,006 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Washington State and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Washington State
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Washington State
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Washington State
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Washington State
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington State
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||470||$73,900||-57.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Washington State