There are schools offering web development courses in Washington State!
Schools Offering Web Development Programs in Washington State
Seattle University, which is located in Seattle, is the top-ranked school in Washington State that has a web development program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. 13 students graduated with a degree in web development from Seattle University in 2010. The tuition rate at Seattle University was $30,825 per year.
The second-ranked school in Washington State that has a web development program is Interface College-Spokane. Interface College-Spokane, which was ranked 69th in the country in 2010, is located in Spokane. In 2010, Interface College-Spokane graduated 5 students from its web development program.
Centralia College, which was ranked 69th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Washington State that has a web development program. It is located in Centralia. Centralia College charged in-state students $3,207 in tuition fees per year.
Web development schools in Washington State, charge students an average tuition of $7,616 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $30,825 per year, or as little as $3,008 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Washington State web development schools were charged at the following schools:
- Seattle University - located in Seattle, students are charged $30,825 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Everett - located in Everett, students are charged $18,048 per year
- City University of Seattle - located in Bellevue, students are charged $14,574 per year
The following Washington State web development schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Clark College - located in Vancouver, students are charged $3,008 per year
- Highline Community College - located in Seattle, students are charged $3,135 per year
- Centralia College - located in Centralia, students are charged $3,207 per year
For more data regarding a career in web development in Washington State and to compare salaries with various related fields such as web design or software engineering, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Web Development in Washington State
- Bachelor's Degree in Web Development in Washington State
- Certificate in Web Development in Washington State
Curious what studying Web Development gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington State
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Computer specialists, all other||7,800||$78,960|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are web development related jobs in Washington State