There are schools offering management courses in Wisconsin!
Schools Offering Management Programs in Wisconsin
University of Wisconsin-Madison, which is located in Madison, is the top-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a management program. It received a ranking of 12th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 12 students graduated from University of Wisconsin-Madison's management program. Students at University of Wisconsin-Madison paid $8,983 per year in tuition fees.
Marquette University, which was ranked 25th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a management program. It is located in Milwaukee. 0 students graduated with degree in management from Marquette University in 2010. Marquette University charged in-state students $30,462 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a management program is University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, which was ranked 35th in the country in 2010, is located in Whitewater. 57 students graduated with degree in management from University of Wisconsin-Whitewater in 2010. Students at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater paid $6,836 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Wisconsin management school, average tuition will be $9,117 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,339 per year to $30,462 per year. In 2010, the management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Wisconsin were:
- Marquette University - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $30,462 per year
- Milwaukee School of Engineering - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $29,520 per year
- Carroll University - located in Waukesha, students are charged $24,065 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Wisconsin management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Blackhawk Technical College - located in Janesville, students are charged $3,339 per year
- Lakeshore Technical College - located in Cleveland, students are charged $3,355 per year
- Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College - located in Shell Lake, students are charged $3,371 per year
A management degree from a Wisconsin school... what next?
The highest percentage of management graduates in Wisconsin pursue careers as a manager. In 2010, there were 25,700 managers working in Wisconsin. The largest populations of Wisconsin managers are working in the following counties:
- Milwaukee County - 8,120 managers
- Columbia County - 3,820 managers
- Brown County - 1,970 managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 27,430 managers will be working in Wisconsin state. This would require the number of managers to shrink by -7%.
A manager in Wisconsin makes an average of $107,220 per year. In 2010, however, some Wisconsin managers earned as little as less than $31,720 per year or as much as more than $164,640 per year. The counties in Wisconsin with the highest average salary for a manager are:
- Milwaukee County - $121,240 per year
- Brown County - $116,790 per year
- Racine County - $105,050 per year
The following counties in Wisconsin have the lowest average salaries for managers:
- Buffalo County - $82,910 per year
- Adams County - $88,300 per year
- Chippewa County - $89,480 per year
For more data regarding a career in management in Wisconsin and to compare salaries with various related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in Wisconsin
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in Wisconsin
- Master's Degree in Management in Wisconsin
- Certificate in Management in Wisconsin
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wisconsin
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||25,700||$107,220||-2.3%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||19,580||$37,940||6.1%|
|Industrial Production Managers||5,180||$85,770||-1.1%|
|Managers, All Other||5,160||$85,980||-8.3%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||5,140||$91,190||30.1%|
|Food Service Managers||3,680||$44,200||4.2%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||1,110||$73,980||91.4%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||1,020||$90,410||126.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in Wisconsin