There are schools offering physical therapy assistant programs in Wisconsin!
Schools Offering Physical Therapy Assisting Programs in Wisconsin
- Physical Therapy Assistant Programs in Indiana
- Physical Therapy Assistant Programs in Michigan
- Physical Therapy Assistant Programs in Minnesota
- Physical Therapy Assistant Programs in Iowa
- Physical Therapy Assistant Programs in Illinois
- Physical Therapy Assistant Programs in Ohio
- See All Schools in Wisconsin
Your Favorite Schools
Approximately 0.0% of graduates in of Wisconsin receive physical therapy assisting degrees every year. Thus, Wisconsin's 6 physical therapy assistant schools put out approximately 79 physical therapy assistants each year.
Chippewa Valley Technical College, which is located in Eau Claire, is the top-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a physical therapy assistant program. It received a ranking of 76th in the country in 2010. 12 students graduated with a degree in physical therapy assistant from Chippewa Valley Technical College in 2010. Students at Chippewa Valley Technical College paid $3,677 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a physical therapy assistant program is Western Technical College. Western Technical College, which was ranked 78th in the country in 2010, is located in La Crosse. 19 students graduated with degree in physical therapy assistant from Western Technical College in 2010. Western Technical College charged in-state students $3,446 in tuition fees per year.
Milwaukee Area Technical College, which is located in Milwaukee, is the third-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a physical therapy assistant program. It received a ranking of 78th in the country in 2010. 12 students graduated with degree in physical therapy assistant from Milwaukee Area Technical College in 2010. Students at Milwaukee Area Technical College paid $3,620 per year in tuition fees.
Physical therapy assistant schools in Wisconsin, charge students an average tuition of $3,495 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $3,677 per year, or as little as $3,339 per year. The Wisconsin physical therapy assistant schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Chippewa Valley Technical College - located in Eau Claire, students are charged $3,677 per year
- Milwaukee Area Technical College - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $3,620 per year
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College - located in Green Bay, students are charged $3,511 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Wisconsin physical therapy assistant schools were charged at the following schools:
- Blackhawk Technical College - located in Janesville, students are charged $3,339 per year
- Gateway Technical College - located in Kenosha, students are charged $3,379 per year
- Western Technical College - located in La Crosse, students are charged $3,446 per year
A physical therapy assistant degree from a Wisconsin school... what next?
Most people who graduate from physical therapy assistant school in Wisconsin go on to work as a physical therapy assistant. 1,360 physical therapy assistants were working in Wisconsin in 2010. The largest populations of Wisconsin physical therapy assistants are working in the following counties:
- Milwaukee County - 440 physical therapy assistants
- Barron County - 110 physical therapy assistants
- Columbia County - 100 physical therapy assistants
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 1,680 physical therapy assistants will be working in Wisconsin state. This would require the number of physical therapy assistants to grow by 18%.
A physical therapy assistant in Wisconsin makes an average of $46,720 per year. But, salaries for physical therapy assistants can vary. In 2010, physical therapy assistants made as little as less than $34,020 per year or as much as more than $73,290 per year in Wisconsin. A physical therapy assistant in the following Wisconsin counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Fond du Lac County - $61,490 per year
- Winnebago County - $51,320 per year
- Calumet County - $49,840 per year
The Wisconsin counties with the lowest average salary for physical therapy assistants are:
- Brown County - $44,560 per year
- Chippewa County - $44,780 per year
- Barron County - $44,930 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Wisconsin statistics regarding a career in physical therapy assisting and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as physical therapy or allied health.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Physical Therapy Assisting in Wisconsin
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,120 miles from location||Milwaukee Area Technical College||Milwaukee||WI||21.9287||79%||20,215|
|6,132 miles from location||Northeast Wisconsin Technical College||Green Bay||WI||19.2351||n/a||9,273|
|6,115 miles from location||Gateway Technical College||Kenosha||WI||18.0879||n/a||8,458|
|6,299 miles from location||Chippewa Valley Technical College||Eau Claire||WI||24.3253||n/a||5,774|
|6,287 miles from location||Western Technical College||La Crosse||WI||22.4474||n/a||5,573|
|6,175 miles from location||Blackhawk Technical College||Janesville||WI||19.0483||n/a||3,348|
Curious what studying Physical Therapy Assistant gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wisconsin
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Physical Therapist Assistants +||1,360||$46,720||14.3%|
|Physical Therapist Aides +||620||$25,470||-11.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are physical therapy assistant related jobs in Wisconsin