There are schools offering small business classes in Wisconsin!
Schools Offering Entrepreneurship Programs in Wisconsin
Your Favorite Schools
Around 0.0% of Wisconsin's graduates graduate from entrepreneurship degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 27 small business professionals graduate from Wisconsin's 10 small business schools.
The top-ranked school in Wisconsin with a small business program is Marquette University, which is located in Milwaukee. In 2010, it was ranked 25th nationwide. In 2010, Marquette University graduated no students from its small business program. Tuition at Marquette University was $30,462 per year.
The second-ranked school in Wisconsin with a small business program is University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, which is located in Whitewater. In 2010, it was ranked 35th nationwide. In 2010, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater graduated 3 students from its small business program. Students at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater paid $6,836 per year in tuition fees.
Carroll University, which was ranked 35th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a small business program. It is located in Waukesha. In 2010, 4 students graduated from Carroll University small business program. Students at Carroll University paid $24,065 per year in tuition fees.
Small business schools in Wisconsin, charge students an average tuition of $10,940 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $30,462 per year, or as little as $3,379 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Wisconsin small business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Marquette University - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $30,462 per year
- Carroll University - located in Waukesha, students are charged $24,065 per year
- University of Phoenix-Milwaukee Campus - located in Brookfield, students are charged $11,880 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Wisconsin small business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Gateway Technical College - located in Kenosha, students are charged $3,379 per year
- Madison Area Technical College - located in Madison, students are charged $3,433 per year
- Milwaukee Area Technical College - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $3,620 per year
A small business degree from a Wisconsin school... what next?
The largest populations of Wisconsin small business professional are working in the following counties:
- Milwaukee County - 8,120 small business professionals
- Columbia County - 3,820 small business professionals
- Brown County - 1,970 small business professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 27,430 small business professionals will be working in Wisconsin state. This would require the number of small business professionals to shrink by -7%.
On average, small business professionals earn $107,220 per year. However, this number is only an average. Small business professional in Wisconsin had varying salaries from $31,720 to $164,640 per year in 2010. The counties in Wisconsin with the highest average salary for small business professionals are:
- Milwaukee County - $121,240 per year
- Brown County - $116,790 per year
- Racine County - $105,050 per year
The Wisconsin counties with the lowest average salary for small business professionals are:
- Buffalo County - $82,910 per year
- Adams County - $88,300 per year
- Chippewa County - $89,480 per year
The small business professionals with highest average salaries in Wisconsin were:
- Chief Operating Officer - $107,220 per year
On average, the lowest paid small business professionals in Wisconsin were:
- Chief Operating Officer - $107,220 per year
For more data regarding a career in entrepreneurship in Wisconsin and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or marketing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Entrepreneurship in Wisconsin
- Bachelor's Degree in Entrepreneurship in Wisconsin
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship in Wisconsin
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,120 miles from location||Milwaukee Area Technical College||Milwaukee||WI||21.9287||79%||20,215|
|6,191 miles from location||Madison Area Technical College||Madison||WI||15.0205||n/a||16,610|
|6,120 miles from location||Marquette University||Milwaukee||WI||75.2997||17%||11,689|
|6,161 miles from location||University of Wisconsin-Whitewater||Whitewater||WI||65.2906||43%||11,139|
|6,115 miles from location||Gateway Technical College||Kenosha||WI||18.0879||n/a||8,458|
|6,135 miles from location||Carroll University||Waukesha||WI||31.224||42%||3,403|
|6,189 miles from location||Herzing University||Madison||WI||25.6923||100%||3,381|
|6,291 miles from location||Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College||Hayward||WI||24.0534||n/a||561|
|6,132 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Milwaukee Campus||Brookfield||WI||5.07923||n/a||520|
|6,189 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Madison Campus||Madison||WI||4.28762||n/a||118|
Curious what studying Small Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wisconsin
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers +||25,700||$107,220||-2.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are small business related jobs in Wisconsin