There are schools offering BSN programs in Wyoming!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Wyoming
Your Favorite Schools
University of Wyoming, which was ranked 68th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Wyoming that has a BSN program. It is located in Laramie. 165 students graduated with a degree in BSN from University of Wyoming in 2010. Tuition at University of Wyoming was $3,927 per year.
Western Wyoming Community College, which was ranked 71st nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Wyoming that has a BSN program. It is located in Rock Springs. In 2010, 34 students graduated from Western Wyoming Community College BSN program. Students at Western Wyoming Community College paid $1,994 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Wyoming that has a BSN program is Central Wyoming College. Central Wyoming College, which was ranked 80th in the country in 2010, is located in Riverton. In 2010, Central Wyoming College graduated 26 students from its BSN programs. Tuition at Central Wyoming College was $2,136 per year.
Tuition at Wyoming's BSN schools ranges from $3,927 per year to $1,848 per year. But, the average tuition is $2,421 per year. The Wyoming BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Wyoming - located in Laramie, students are charged $3,927 per year
- Laramie County Community College - located in Cheyenne, students are charged $2,472 per year
- Sheridan College - located in Sheridan, students are charged $2,322 per year
The BSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Wyoming were:
- Casper College - located in Casper, students are charged $1,848 per year
- Western Wyoming Community College - located in Rock Springs, students are charged $1,994 per year
- Central Wyoming College - located in Riverton, students are charged $2,136 per year
A BSN degree from a Wyoming school... what next?
The Wyoming counties with the largest populations of nurse are:
- Laramie County - 1,080 nurses
- Natrona County - 820 nurses
- Campbell County - 780 nurses
The government projects that by 2018, the number of nurses in the state of Wyoming will grow to 6,230. This would require a 28% growth in the profession.
nurses in Wyoming make an average of $58,750 per year. However, Wyoming nurse earned anywhere in the range from as less than $38,120 per year to more than $88,240 per year in 2010. Nurses in the following Wyoming counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Laramie County - $63,610 per year
- Campbell County - $60,820 per year
- Natrona County - $59,410 per year
On average, nurses earn the least in the following Wyoming counties:
- Big Horn County - $52,480 per year
- Albany County - $56,230 per year
- Lincoln County - $57,420 per year
On average, the highest paid nurses in Wyoming were:
- Registered Nurse - $58,750 per year
The nurses with lowest average salaries in Wyoming were:
- Registered Nurse - $58,750 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Wyoming statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as LPN or RN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Wyoming
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Wyoming
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Wyoming
- Certificate in Nursing in Wyoming
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|7,030 miles from location||University of Wyoming||Laramie||WY||32.3209||49%||12,427|
|6,992 miles from location||Laramie County Community College||Cheyenne||WY||15.0278||n/a||4,905|
|7,048 miles from location||Casper College||Casper||WY||19.9409||n/a||4,478|
|7,211 miles from location||Western Wyoming Community College||Rock Springs||WY||29.2898||n/a||4,079|
|7,051 miles from location||Sheridan College||Sheridan||WY||17.4917||n/a||3,899|
|7,149 miles from location||Central Wyoming College||Riverton||WY||20.2082||n/a||2,330|
|7,138 miles from location||Northwest College||Powell||WY||19.1349||n/a||2,099|
Curious what studying BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wyoming
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Registered Nurses +||4,790||$58,750||21.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are BSN related jobs in Wyoming