There are schools offering early childhood education certificates in Wyoming!
Schools Offering Early Childhood Education Programs in Wyoming
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Idaho
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in South Dakota
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Nebraska
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Montana
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Utah
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Colorado
- See All Schools in Wyoming
Your Favorite Schools
Each year, roughly 0.2% of Wyoming students graduate with degrees in early childhood education. In other words, every year an estimated 31 early childhood education professionals graduate from Wyoming's 8 early childhood education schools.
University of Wyoming, which was ranked 68th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Wyoming that has a early childhood education program. It is located in Laramie. 14 students graduated with a degree in early childhood education from University of Wyoming in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Wyoming was $3,927 per year.
Western Wyoming Community College, which is located in Rock Springs, is the second-ranked school in Wyoming that has a early childhood education program. It received a ranking of 71st in the country in 2010. In 2010, 2 students graduated from Western Wyoming Community College early childhood education program. Students at Western Wyoming Community College paid $1,994 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Wyoming with a early childhood education program is Central Wyoming College, which is located in Riverton. In 2010, it was ranked 80th nationwide. In 2010, 2 students graduated from Central Wyoming College early childhood education program. Central Wyoming College charged in-state students $2,136 in tuition fees per year.
Early childhood education schools in Wyoming, charge students an average tuition of $2,370 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $3,927 per year, or as little as $1,848 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Wyoming early childhood education schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of Wyoming - located in Laramie, students are charged $3,927 per year
- Laramie County Community College - located in Cheyenne, students are charged $2,472 per year
- Sheridan College - located in Sheridan, students are charged $2,322 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Wyoming early childhood education schools were charged at the following schools:
- Casper College - located in Casper, students are charged $1,848 per year
- Western Wyoming Community College - located in Rock Springs, students are charged $1,994 per year
- Eastern Wyoming College - located in Torrington, students are charged $2,016 per year
An early childhood education degree from a Wyoming school... what next?
Kindergarten teacher, elementary school teacher, and preschool director are the professions of choice for a majority of early childhood education graduates in Wyoming. Wyoming had 4,250 early childhood education professionals in 2010. 610 of these early childhood education professionals were preschool teachers, 460 were kindergarten teachers, and 3,010 were elementary school teachers. The largest populations of Wyoming early childhood education professional are working in the following counties:
- Big Horn County - 910 early childhood education professionals
- Lincoln County - 890 early childhood education professionals
- Albany County - 590 early childhood education professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts by 2018, an estimated 4,630 early childhood education professionals will be working in Wyoming. This would require the number of early childhood education professional to grow by 16%.
early childhood education professionals in Wyoming earn $45,000 per year on average. However, this number is only an average. Early childhood education professional in Wyoming had varying salaries from $15,530 to $77,370 per year in 2010. Early childhood education professionals in the following Wyoming counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Campbell County - $46,933 per year
- Lincoln County - $46,640 per year
- Big Horn County - $45,023 per year
The following counties in Wyoming have the lowest average salaries for early childhood education professional:
- Natrona County - $28,090 per year
- Laramie County - $32,640 per year
- Albany County - $43,197 per year
On average, the highest paid early childhood education professionals in Wyoming were:
- Elementary School Teacher - $56,330 per year
- Kindergarten Teacher - $54,140 per year
- Preschool Director - $43,050 per year
On average, the lowest paid early childhood education professionals in Wyoming were:
- Preschool Director - $43,050 per year
- Preschool Teacher - $26,480 per year
For more data regarding a career in early childhood education in Wyoming and to compare salaries with various related fields such as early childhood education or , take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education in Wyoming
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|7,030 miles from location||University of Wyoming||Laramie||WY||32.3209||49%||12,427|
|6,992 miles from location||Laramie County Community College||Cheyenne||WY||15.0278||n/a||4,905|
|7,048 miles from location||Casper College||Casper||WY||19.9409||n/a||4,478|
|7,211 miles from location||Western Wyoming Community College||Rock Springs||WY||29.2898||n/a||4,079|
|7,051 miles from location||Sheridan College||Sheridan||WY||17.4917||n/a||3,899|
|7,149 miles from location||Central Wyoming College||Riverton||WY||20.2082||n/a||2,330|
|7,138 miles from location||Northwest College||Powell||WY||19.1349||n/a||2,099|
|6,950 miles from location||Eastern Wyoming College||Torrington||WY||20.1348||n/a||1,391|
Curious what studying Early Childhood Education gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wyoming
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Elementary School Teachers, Except Special Education +||3,010||$56,330||12.3%|
|Preschool Teachers, Except Special Education +||610||$26,480||79.4%|
|Kindergarten Teachers, Except Special Education +||460||$54,140||91.7%|
|Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program +||170||$43,050||142.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are early childhood education related jobs in Wyoming