There are schools offering MBA programs in Wyoming!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Wyoming
The top-ranked school in Wyoming with a MBA program is University of Wyoming, which is located in Laramie. In 2010, it was ranked 68th nationwide. In 2010, 119 students graduated from University of Wyoming's MBA program. University of Wyoming charged in-state students $3,927 in tuition fees per year.
Western Wyoming Community College, which was ranked 71st nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Wyoming that has a MBA program. It is located in Rock Springs. In 2010, 15 students graduated from Western Wyoming Community College MBA program. Western Wyoming Community College charged in-state students $1,994 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Wyoming with a MBA program is Central Wyoming College, which is located in Riverton. In 2010, it was ranked 80th nationwide. In 2010, Central Wyoming College graduated 5 students from its MBA programs. Central Wyoming College charged in-state students $2,136 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Wyoming MBA school, average tuition will be $1,849 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,848 per year to $3,927 per year. The Wyoming MBA schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Wyoming - located in Laramie, students are charged $3,927 per year
- Laramie County Community College - located in Cheyenne, students are charged $2,472 per year
- Northwest College - located in Powell, students are charged $2,246 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Wyoming MBA schools were charged at the following schools:
- Casper College - located in Casper, students are charged $1,848 per year
- Western Wyoming Community College - located in Rock Springs, students are charged $1,994 per year
- Eastern Wyoming College - located in Torrington, students are charged $2,016 per year
A MBA degree from a Wyoming school... what next?
Most people who graduate from MBA school in Wyoming go on to work as a general manager. If you decide to work as a general manager in Wyoming, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 5,170 Wyoming general managers as of 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Wyoming general managers:
- Lincoln County - 1,230 general managers
- Campbell County - 930 general managers
- Natrona County - 910 general managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 5,260 general managers will be working in Wyoming state. This would require the number of general managers to shrink by -3%.
A general manager in Wyoming makes an average of $91,190 per year. In 2010, however, some Wyoming general managers earned as little as less than $34,710 per year or as much as more than $156,710 per year. On average a general manager earns the most in the following Wyoming counties:
- Lincoln County - $102,490 per year
- Natrona County - $94,870 per year
- Campbell County - $89,700 per year
The following counties in Wyoming have the lowest average salaries for general managers:
- Big Horn County - $80,820 per year
- Albany County - $80,940 per year
- Laramie County - $86,160 per year
For more data regarding a career in business administration in Wyoming and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Wyoming
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Wyoming
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Wyoming
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wyoming
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||5,170||$91,190||-0.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Wyoming