Interested in online administrative assistant programs?
Browse through our programs below! We offer online administrative assistant programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!
Approximately 89 online schools exist in the US. Of these schools, about 173 offer accredited online administrative assistant programs. There are approximately 1,171,087 students enrolled in these accredited online administrative assistant schools. These online administrative assistant colleges have an admission rate of approximately 79%. In other words, 79 out of every 100 applicants receive admission in online administrative assistant courses.
Students can take online administrative assistant classes at the following degree and certificate levels:
- Associate's degree in administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Bachelor's degree in administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Master's degree in administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Certificate in administrative assistant and secretarial science
Accredited online administrative assistant schools offer 283 online administrative assistant certificate programs, 102 online administrative assistant associate's degree programs and 19 online administrative assistant bachelor's degree programs for students to choose from. In addition, at the graduate level, students may select from one of 8 online administrative assistant master's degree programs.
Approximately 39% of the 1,171,087 students enrolled in online administrative assistant classes, graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining either drop out or take longer than normal to complete their online administrative assistant degree or certificate.
After graduation, online administrative assistant college graduates can choose from careers as an administrative assistant, an office clerk or a judicial administrative assistant, among other options. And those with administrative assistant degrees and certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $18,250 to $86,560 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as previous work experience, large or small employer, or job duties. For example, administrative assistants earn an average salary of $40,940 per year, while office clerks, earn an average salary of $26,412 per year.
Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.
Your Favorite Schools
Browse online administrative assistant programs
Online Administrative Assistant Programs Offered
- Administrative Assistant - The Penn Foster Career School Online Administrative Assistant program guides students through the clerical, interpersonal communication and resources skills needed to participate in day-to-day administrative duties. The office finance and management skills learned from the Online Administrative Assistant program can be applied in the working environment to help clerical supervisors and office managers maintain business operations. The Online Administrative Assistant program consists of 11 instruction sets, including coursework in computer application competency.