Architecture Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad_cliff_notes Ad_open_courseware Never-leave-home

Interested in online architecture programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online architecture programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Approximately 89 online schools exist in the US. Of these schools, about 26 offer accredited online architecture programs. There is an enrollment of a reported 306,145 students at these accredited online architecture schools. These online architecture colleges have an admission rate of approximately 65%. In other words, 13 out of every 20 applicants receive admission in online architecture courses.

Students can take online architecture classes at the following degree and certificate levels:

  • Associate's degree in architecture
  • Bachelor's degree in architecture
  • Master's degree in architecture
  • Doctoral degree in architecture
  • Certificate in architecture

Accredited online architecture schools offer a variety of online architecture programs for students to choose from. They offer 15 online architecture certificate programs, 5 online architecture associate's degree programs and 8 online architecture bachelor's degree programs. In addition, at the graduate level, students may choose from one of 23 online architecture master's degree programs or 3 online architecture doctoral degree programs.

Of the 306,145 students enrolled in online architecture classes, 52% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 48% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online architecture programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online architecture degree or certificate.

Online architecture college graduates can choose from a variety of professions including an architect or a landscape architect. Salary earned by those with architecture degrees or certificates depends on factors such as shift timings, personal qualifications, or previous work experience. Salary can be in the range of $15,700 to $161,930 per year. It is interesting to note that while architects earn $74,249 per annum, on average, landscape architects earn an average salary of $65,475.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

 
Consider taking architecture courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find an architecture program in your state
Not interested in architecture? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer architecture related subjects
 

Browse online architecture programs

1

Online Architecture Programs Offered

  • Associate of Science in Building Information Modeling - The International Academy of Design and Technology Online Associate of Science in Building Information Modeling program teaches students how to design, document, and construct software for multiple platforms. The interior, industrial, engineering, and construction design skills learned in this Online Associate of Science in Building Information Modeling program prepares students to become 3D Architectural Modelers, Construction Project Managers, CAD Draftsman, and BIM Modelers. This degree emphasizes project efficiency and can be completed after taking 92 credit hours.