Business Management Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad_cliff_notes Ad_open_courseware Never-leave-home

Interested in online business management programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online business management programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

In the US, there are over 398 online schools that offer approximately 952 accredited online business management programs. These accredited online business management schools have approximately 2,212,643 students enrolled. These online business management colleges have an admission rate of approximately 59%. In other words, 59 out of every 100 applicants receive admission in online business management courses.

These schools offer online business management classes at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in business management
  • Bachelor's degree in business management
  • Master's degree in business management
  • Doctoral degree in business management
  • Certificate in business management

Accredited online business management schools offer a variety of online business management programs for students to select from. They offer 102 online business management certificate programs, 310 online business management associate's degree programs and 402 online business management bachelor's degree programs. In addition, at the graduate level, students may select from one of 131 online business management master's degree programs or 7 online business management doctoral degree programs.

Of the 2,212,643 students enrolled in online business management classes, 35% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 65% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online business management programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online business management degree or certificate.

Online business management college graduates can choose from a variety of professions including a business administrator, an advertising manager or a marketing manager. Salary earned by those with business management degrees or certificates depends on factors such as personal qualifications, job duties, or the exact job. Salary can be in the range of $17,990 to $165,540 per year. In particular, business administrators earn an average yearly salary of $74,119. And advertising managers, earn an average salary of $86,799 per year. Marketing managers, earn $100,779 per year on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking business management courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a business management program in your state
Not interested in business management? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer business management related subjects

Browse online business management programs


Online Business Management Programs Offered


Online Business Management Programs Offered


Online Business Management Programs Offered


Online Business Management Programs Offered

  • Bachelor's in Business Administration - Operations Management
  • Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems - Business/Management - The DeVry University Online Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems – Business/Management program gives students a solid foundation of business and management skills as they apply to the development and use of technology. This Online Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems – Business/Management degree steers students toward careers in technology development as well as leading teams of developers. Students can earn this degree after completing 124 credit hours and may elect to take classes in logic, finance, design and business management.

Browse online business management programs


Online Business Management Programs Offered