Interested in online civil engineering programs?
Browse through our programs below! We offer online civil engineering programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!
In the US, there are over 21 online schools that offer approximately 56 accredited online civil engineering programs. There is an enrollment of a reported 423,413 students at these accredited online civil engineering schools. The admission rate for students who apply to these online civil engineering colleges is 64%. This means that 16 out of every 25 students who apply for admission to enroll in online civil engineering courses receive admission.
Online civil engineering classes are available at the following levels:
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- Master's degree in civil engineering
- Doctoral degree in civil engineering
- Certificate in civil engineering
Accredited online civil engineering schools offer 5 online civil engineering certificate programs and 7 online civil engineering bachelor's degree programs for students to select from. In addition, at the graduate level, students may choose from one of 43 online civil engineering master's degree programs or 1 online civil engineering doctoral degree program.
Approximately 58% of the 423,413 students enrolled in online civil engineering classes, graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining either drop out or take longer than normal to complete their online civil engineering degree or certificate.
Online civil engineering college graduates can choose from a variety of professions including a civil engineer or a civil drafter. Salary earned by those with civil engineering degrees or certificates depends on factors such as the specific employer, large or small employer, or job duties. Salary can be in the range of $17,700 to $165,470 per year. In particular, civil engineers earn an average yearly salary of $74,729. And civil drafters, earn an average salary of $44,734 per year.
Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.
Your Favorite Schools
Browse online civil engineering programs
Online Civil Engineering Programs Offered
- B.A. in Science (5-12 Chemistry) - The Western Governors University Online B.A. in Science (Chemistry, 5-12) program teaches students skills related to science teaching methods, advanced chemistry and general science. The Online B.A. in Science (Chemistry, 5-12) program, which includes courses such as Classroom Management, Geochemistry and Biochemistry, is accredited by the NCATE and prepares students to work as high school chemistry teachers. The program includes 122-credit hours, minus those transferred from prior college experience.