Construction Management Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad_cliff_notes Ad_open_courseware Never-leave-home

Interested in online construction management programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online construction management programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

There are 115 online schools in the US offering over 247 accredited online construction management programs. These accredited online construction management schools have approximately 628,129 students enrolled. These online construction management colleges admit students into online construction management courses at a rate of 11 out of every 25 applicants.

Students can take online construction management classes at the following degree and certificate levels:

  • Associate's degree in construction management
  • Bachelor's degree in construction management
  • Master's degree in construction management
  • Doctoral degree in construction management
  • Certificate in construction management

Accredited online construction management schools offer 31 online construction management certificate programs, 15 online construction management associate's degree programs and 181 online construction management bachelor's degree programs for students to choose from. And these schools have 18 online construction management master's degree programs for students to choose from and 2 online construction management doctoral degree programs.

Of the 628,129 students enrolled in online construction management classes, 37% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 63% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online construction management programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online construction management degree or certificate.

After graduation, online construction management college graduates can choose from careers as a construction manager, a construction supervisor or a civil engineering manager, among other options. And those with construction management degrees and certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $15,800 to $165,820 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as seniority, the exact job, or the specific employer. It is interesting to note that while construction managers earn $84,810 per annum, on average, construction supervisors earn an average salary of $57,925 and civil engineering managers earn $74,729 per year on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

 
Consider taking construction management courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a construction management program in your state
Not interested in construction management? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer construction management related subjects
 

Browse online construction management programs

1

Online Construction Management Programs Offered

Browse online construction management programs

Browse online construction management programs

1

Online Construction Management Programs Offered

2

Online Construction Management Programs Offered