Design Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad_cliff_notes Ad_open_courseware Never-leave-home

Interested in online design programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online design programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Over 81 accredited online design programs are offered at the 89 online schools in the US. There is an enrollment of a reported 652,106 students at these accredited online design schools. These online design colleges admit students into online design courses at a rate of 31 out of every 50 applicants.

Online design classes are available at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in design
  • Bachelor's degree in design
  • Master's degree in design
  • Certificate in design

Accredited online design schools offer 40 online design certificate programs, 15 online design associate's degree programs and 1 online design bachelor's degree program for students to select from. And these schools offer 25 online design master's degree programs for students to choose from.

Of the 652,106 students enrolled in online design classes, 44% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 56% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online design programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online design degree or certificate.

After graduation, online design college graduates can choose from careers as a designer, a fashion designer or an interior designer, among other options. And those with design degrees and certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $19,900 to $165,960 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as the exact job, the specific employer, or job duties. It is interesting to note that while designers earn $55,152 per annum, on average, fashion designers earn an average salary of $64,257 and interior designers earn $47,990 per year on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

 
Consider taking design courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a design program in your state
Not interested in design? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer design related subjects
 

Browse online design programs

2

Online Design Programs Offered

  • Bachelor of Fine Arts in Advertising and Design - The International Academy of Design and Technology Online Bachelor of Fine Arts in Advertising Design program strongly emphasizes the uses of technology in advertising. Skills in business, communications and advertisement are taught in the Online Bachelor of Fine Arts in Advertising Design program, preparing students for careers as assistant creative directors, junior publicists, public relations coordinators, marketing coordinators, advertising designers and copywriters. This degree requires the completion of 180 credit hours and includes a professional internship for real world experience.

Browse online design programs

1

Online Design Programs Offered

2

Online Design Programs Offered