Interested in online electrical engineering programs?
Browse through our programs below! We offer online electrical engineering programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!
Over 493 accredited online electrical engineering programs are offered at the 89 online schools in the US. There is an enrollment of a reported 773,210 students at these accredited online electrical engineering schools. The admission rate for students who apply to these online electrical engineering colleges is 49%. This means that 49 out of every 100 students who apply for admission to enroll in online electrical engineering courses receive admission.
These schools offer online electrical engineering classes at the following levels:
- Associate's degree in electrical engineering
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering
- Master's degree in electrical engineering
- Doctoral degree in electrical engineering
Accredited online electrical engineering schools offer 204 online electrical engineering associate's degree programs and 192 online electrical engineering bachelor's degree programs for students to choose from. Also, 94 online electrical engineering master's degree programs and 3 online electrical engineering doctoral degree programs are offered at these schools.
Of the students who enroll in online electrical engineering classes, a reported 38% graduate within a reasonable amount of time. And approximately 62% do not.
Of the various professions online electrical engineering college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as an electrical engineer. Salary earned by those with electrical engineering degrees depends on factors such as the exact job, large or small employer, or educational qualifications. Salary can be in the range of $15,650 to $164,550 per year. Electrical engineers earn an average yearly salary of $81,583.
Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.
Your Favorite Schools
Browse online electrical engineering programs
Online Electrical Engineering Programs Offered
- Master of Electrical Engineering - The DeVry University Online Master of Electrical Engineering program teaches students hands on techniques and advanced technical skills in the field of electrical engineering with an added emphasis on computer systems. Students who earn an Online Master of Electrical Engineering degree can find careers in computer system design, network design, and higher level electrical engineer positions. This degree is completed after taking 33 credit hours and is designed by leaders in the electrical engineering industry.