Interested in online forensic accounting programs?
Browse through our programs below! We offer online forensic accounting programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!
In the US, there are over 21 online schools that offer approximately 27 accredited online forensic accounting programs. These accredited online forensic accounting schools have an enrollment of an estimated 137,855 students. These online forensic accounting colleges admit students into online forensic accounting courses at a rate of 41 out of every 50 applicants.
Students can take online forensic accounting classes at the following degree and certificate levels:
- Associate's degree in forensic accounting
- Bachelor's degree in forensic accounting
- Master's degree in forensic accounting
- Certificate in forensic accounting
Accredited online forensic accounting schools offer a variety of online forensic accounting programs for students to choose from. They offer 6 online forensic accounting certificate programs, 1 online forensic accounting associate's degree program and 13 online forensic accounting bachelor's degree programs. In addition, at the graduate level, students may choose from one of 7 online forensic accounting master's degree programs.
Of the students who enroll in online forensic accounting classes, a reported 44% graduate within a reasonable amount of time. And approximately 56% do not.
Of the various professions online forensic accounting college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as a forensic accountant. Accredited online forensic accounting school graduates may also choose to pursue a career such as a forensic specialist. And those with forensic accounting degrees and certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $17,390 to $166,110 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as large or small employer, educational qualifications, or location. For example, forensic accountants earn an average salary of $58,509 per year, while forensic specialists, earn an average salary of $55,431 per year.
Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.
Your Favorite Schools
Browse online forensic accounting programs
Online Forensic Accounting Programs Offered
- Certificate: Forensic Accounting - The Post University Online Certificate: Forensic Accounting program is based on investigatory accounting and auditing techniques used to uncover fraud and financial corruption. Graduates supplement the training from the Online Certificate: Forensic Accounting program with professional certification as a CPA or CMA to work in the fraud and white collar crime investigation departments of major banks, insurance companies and federal agencies. The 12 required credit hours combine training in many disciplines including criminal law, psychology, accounting and computing.