Graphic Design Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online graphic design programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online graphic design programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

In the US, there are over 176 online schools that offer approximately 436 accredited online graphic design programs. These accredited online graphic design schools have approximately 681,903 students enrolled. These online graphic design colleges have an admission rate of approximately 51%. In other words, 51 out of every 100 applicants receive admission in online graphic design courses.

Students can take online graphic design classes at the following degree and certificate levels:

  • Associate's degree in graphic design
  • Bachelor's degree in graphic design
  • Master's degree in graphic design
  • Doctoral degree in graphic design
  • Certificate in graphic design

Students attending accredited online graphic design schools may choose from over 131 online graphic design certificate programs, 199 online graphic design associate's degree programs and 101 online graphic design bachelor's degree programs. And these schools have 4 online graphic design master's degree programs for students to choose from and 1 online graphic design doctoral degree program.

Of the 681,903 students enrolled in online graphic design classes, 41% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 59% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online graphic design programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online graphic design degree or certificate.

Of the various professions online graphic design college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as a graphic designer. Graphic design degree and certificate holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $15,740 to $128,280, depending on factors such as large or small employer, location, or job duties. Graphic designers earn $39,663 per annum, on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

 
Consider taking graphic design courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a graphic design program in your state
Not interested in graphic design? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer graphic design related subjects
 

Browse online graphic design programs

1

Online Graphic Design Programs Offered

  • Associate of Science in Graphic Design - The International Academy of Design and Technology Online Associate of Science in Graphic Design program teaches students how to use technology to create eye catching designs for the web or for print media. The specific software skills taught in the Online Associate of Science in Graphic Design degree can lead to a career as a production assistant, multimedia designer, creative web designer, or graphic designer. This degree requires the completion of 92 credit hours and allows students to develop a professional portfolio.

Browse online graphic design programs

2

Online Graphic Design Programs Offered

  • Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design - The International Academy of Design and Technology Online Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design program teaches media history, theory, and design as well as environmental graphics, identity development and editorial design. Digital graphics development and page layout are also taught in the Online Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design program, preparing students to obtain careers as media designers, web designers, graphic designers, and junior art directors. This 180-credit hour program incorporates projects for building portfolios and resumes.

Browse online graphic design programs

1

Online Graphic Design Programs Offered

  • Computer Graphic Artist - The Penn Foster Career School Online Computer Graphic Artist program covers the illustration, image editing and formatting techniques used by experienced graphic design professionals. The program is a learn-at-home guide to help aspiring artists develop skills as they build a professional portfolio so they can pursue freelance work or perform graphic design tasks for prospective employers in many product and service driven industries. The Online Computer Graphic Artist program includes Adobe Illustrator software, which students use to complete a 6 instruction sets.