Hospitality Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad_cliff_notes Ad_open_courseware Never-leave-home

Interested in online hospitality programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online hospitality programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

In the US, there are over 197 online schools that offer approximately 399 accredited online hospitality programs. These accredited online hospitality schools have approximately 1,348,259 students enrolled. The admission rate for students who apply to these online hospitality colleges is 71%. This means that 71 out of every 100 students who apply for admission to enroll in online hospitality courses receive admission.

These schools offer online hospitality classes at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in hospitality
  • Bachelor's degree in hospitality
  • Master's degree in hospitality
  • Certificate in hospitality

Accredited online hospitality schools offer a variety of online hospitality programs for students to select from. They offer 39 online hospitality certificate programs, 112 online hospitality associate's degree programs and 181 online hospitality bachelor's degree programs. In addition, at the graduate level, students may select from one of 67 online hospitality master's degree programs.

Of the 1,348,259 students enrolled in online hospitality classes, 31% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 69% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online hospitality programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online hospitality degree or certificate.

Of the various professions online hospitality college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as a hospitality professional. Accredited online hospitality school graduates may also choose to pursue a career as a restaurant manager or a sous chef, among other options. Salary earned by those with hospitality degrees or certificates depends on factors such as educational qualifications, large or small employer, or seniority. Salary can be in the range of $22,260 to $163,290 per year. For example, hospitality professionals earn an average salary of $31,957 per year, while restaurant managers, earn an average salary of $49,037 per year.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

 
Consider taking hospitality courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a hospitality program in your state
Not interested in hospitality? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer hospitality related subjects
 

Browse online hospitality programs

Browse online hospitality programs

5

Online Hospitality Programs Offered

  • Bachelor's in Business Administration - Hospitality Management - The DeVry University Online Bachelor's in Business Administration - Hospitality Management program focuses on the management of hotels, casinos, restaurants, event locations and tourism as well as domestic and global travel trends. The University Online Bachelor's Business Administration - Hospitality Management program prepares students to manage hotels and resorts as well as plan and run events for businesses or schools. 124 credit hours are required to earn this degree, which has a solid foundation in domestic and international business issues.

Browse online hospitality programs

1

Online Hospitality Programs Offered