Industrial Design Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad_cliff_notes Ad_open_courseware Never-leave-home

Interested in online industrial design programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online industrial design programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

In the US, there are over 65 online schools that offer approximately 173 accredited online industrial design programs. These accredited online industrial design schools have approximately 500,921 students enrolled. These online industrial design colleges have an admission rate of approximately 45%. In other words, 9 out of every 20 applicants receive admission in online industrial design courses.

Online industrial design classes are available at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in industrial design
  • Bachelor's degree in industrial design
  • Master's degree in industrial design
  • Doctoral degree in industrial design
  • Certificate in industrial design

Accredited online industrial design schools offer 6 online industrial design certificate programs, 90 online industrial design associate's degree programs and 9 online industrial design bachelor's degree programs for students to select from. Also, 67 online industrial design master's degree programs and 1 online industrial design doctoral degree program are offered at these schools.

Of the 500,921 students enrolled in online industrial design classes, 35% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 65% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online industrial design programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online industrial design degree or certificate.

Of the various professions online industrial design college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as an industrial designer. Industrial design degree and certificate holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $17,220 to $165,960, depending on factors such as seniority, the exact job, or large or small employer. On average, industrial designers earn $58,139 per year.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

 
Consider taking industrial design courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find an industrial design program in your state
Not interested in industrial design? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer industrial design related subjects
 

Browse online industrial design programs

1

Online Industrial Design Programs Offered

  • Associate of Science in Building Information Modeling - The International Academy of Design and Technology Online Associate of Science in Building Information Modeling program teaches students how to design, document, and construct software for multiple platforms. The interior, industrial, engineering, and construction design skills learned in this Online Associate of Science in Building Information Modeling program prepares students to become 3D Architectural Modelers, Construction Project Managers, CAD Draftsman, and BIM Modelers. This degree emphasizes project efficiency and can be completed after taking 92 credit hours.