Law Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad_cliff_notes Ad_open_courseware Never-leave-home

Interested in online law programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online law programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Approximately 89 online schools exist in the US. Of these schools, about 152 offer accredited online law programs. These accredited online law schools have an enrollment of an estimated 1,366,110 students. The admission rate for students who apply to these online law colleges is 69%. This means that 69 out of every 100 students who apply for admission to enroll in online law courses receive admission.

Online law classes are available at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in law
  • Bachelor's degree in law
  • Master's degree in law
  • Doctoral degree in law
  • Certificate in law

Accredited online law schools offer 80 online law certificate programs, 27 online law associate's degree programs and 146 online law bachelor's degree programs for students to select from. Also, 39 online law master's degree programs and 14 online law doctoral degree programs are offered at these schools.

Of the 1,366,110 students enrolled in online law classes, 43% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 57% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online law programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online law degree or certificate.

Online law college graduates can choose from a variety of professions including a law professional, a lawyer or an administrative judge. And those with law degrees and certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $15,200 to $166,310 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as previous work experience, the specific employer, or shift timings. In particular, law professionals earn an average yearly salary of $55,403. And lawyers, earn an average salary of $99,312 per year. Administrative judges, earn $90,552 per year on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

 
Consider taking law courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a law program in your state
Not interested in law? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer law related subjects
 

Browse online law programs

1

Online Law Programs Offered

  • A.S. in Legal Studies - The Post University Online A.S. in Legal Studies program emphasizes the development of critical thinking and problem solving skills as related to legal research and managing the civil litigation process as well as specific knowledge of estate planning, real estate and probate legal studies. Most Online A.S. in Legal Studies program graduates enter the world of law as paralegals or legal assistants at law firms and businesses. The program consists of 60 total credit hours, and students participate in a legal studies internship prior to graduation.

Browse online law programs

1

Online Law Programs Offered

3

Online Law Programs Offered

4

Online Law Programs Offered

6

Online Law Programs Offered

  • B.S. in Legal Studies - The Post University Online B.S. in Legal Studies program teaches students how to critically think through common legal problems and ethical issues with the help of learned knowledge in civil litigation practice, legal procedures and details on specific real estate, family and business law. Equipped with knowledge of the legal process, graduates can obtain paralegal and legal assistant positions in law firms, the healthcare industry and in the legal department of many large businesses. The Online B.S. in Legal Studies program encourages and helps students to participate in a relevant internship, but it is not required to complete the 120 credit hours.

Browse online law programs

2

Online Law Programs Offered

  • Master of Science in Law - The Champlain College Online Master of Science in Law program provides students in any career field with knowledge regarding law interpretation, effective counsel collaboration and ethical decision-making. The Online Master of Science in Law degree does not allow a student to practice law; rather, it allows students to move upward in any field by giving them the necessary skills to conduct business in a legally informed environment and to provide legal advice. The program is 42 credits in length, includes a residency course and can generally be completed in two and a half years.