Interested in online personal training programs?
Browse through our programs below! We offer online personal training programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!
In the US, there are over 47 online schools that offer approximately 108 accredited online personal training programs. There are approximately 248,008 students enrolled in these accredited online personal training schools. The admission rate for students who apply to these online personal training colleges is 69%. This means that 69 out of every 100 students who apply for admission to enroll in online personal training courses receive admission.
These schools offer online personal training classes at the following levels:
- Associate's degree in personal training
- Bachelor's degree in personal training
- Master's degree in personal training
- Doctoral degree in personal training
- Certificate in personal training
Accredited online personal training schools offer 78 online personal training certificate programs, 16 online personal training associate's degree programs and 12 online personal training bachelor's degree programs for students to select from. Also, 1 online personal training master's degree program and 1 online personal training doctoral degree program are offered at these schools.
Of the students who enroll in online personal training classes, a reported 43% graduate within a reasonable amount of time. And approximately 57% do not.
Of the various professions online personal training college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as a personal trainer. And those with personal training degrees and certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $15,290 to $165,560 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as the exact job, location, or educational qualifications. On average, personal trainers earn $29,859 per year.
Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.
Your Favorite Schools
Browse online personal training programs
Online Personal Training Programs Offered
- Certified Personal Trainer - The Penn Foster Career School Online Certified Personal Trainer program teaches interested fitness individuals how to design and manage a training program based on health risk assessments, fitness goals and nutritional considerations. Graduating students of the Online Certified Personal Trainer program can test their knowledge and skills by taking the NCSF certification exam before pursuing certified personal training employment in fitness centers and gyms. The program requires the completion of 8 instruction sets and students receive supplemental learning content through personal training study guides and DVDs.