Interested in online public relations programs?
Browse through our programs below! We offer online public relations programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!
There are 69 online schools in the US offering over 145 accredited online public relations programs. These accredited online public relations schools have an enrollment of an estimated 668,401 students. These online public relations colleges admit students into online public relations courses at a rate of 7 out of every 10 applicants.
Online public relations classes are available at the following levels:
- Associate's degree in public relations
- Bachelor's degree in public relations
- Master's degree in public relations
- Doctoral degree in public relations
- Certificate in public relations
Students attending accredited online public relations schools may choose from over 4 online public relations certificate programs, 3 online public relations associate's degree programs and 17 online public relations bachelor's degree programs. And these schools offer 97 online public relations master's degree programs for students to choose from and 24 online public relations doctoral degree programs.
Approximately 42% of the 668,401 students enrolled in online public relations classes, graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining either drop out or take longer than normal to complete their online public relations degree or certificate.
Online public relations college graduates can choose from a variety of professions including a public relations professional. Public relations degree and certificate holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $17,670 to $164,350, depending on factors such as personal qualifications, shift timings, or the exact job. On average, public relations professionals earn $88,385 per year.
Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.
Your Favorite Schools
Browse online public relations programs
Online Public Relations Programs Offered
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Business Administration - Public Relations
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Communication - Public Relations - The Walden University Online Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Communication Public Relations program teaches students the best ways to generate attention, promote products or people, communicate with the public through media and build awareness. The Online Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Communication Public Relations program is designed for students who wish to work as public relations representatives, talent managers, viral marketing engineers or advertising. The program is made up of 181 credit hours, 15 of which are in a concentration of the student’s choosing and experience in an actual workplace setting through Capstone courses.