School Psychology Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad_cliff_notes Ad_open_courseware Never-leave-home

Interested in online school psychology programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online school psychology programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

There are 27 online schools in the US offering over 35 accredited online school psychology programs. These accredited online school psychology schools have approximately 329,778 students enrolled. The admission rate for students who apply to these online school psychology colleges is 68%. This means that 17 out of every 25 students who apply for admission to enroll in online school psychology courses receive admission.

These schools offer online school psychology classes at the following levels:

  • Master's degree in school psychology
  • Certificate in school psychology

Accredited online school psychology schools offer 5 online school psychology certificate programs for students to select from. And these schools have 30 online school psychology master's degree programs for students to choose from.

Of the 329,778 students enrolled in online school psychology classes, 48% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 52% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online school psychology programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online school psychology degree or certificate.

After graduation, online school psychology college graduates can choose from careers such as a school psychologist. Salary earned by those with school psychology degrees or certificates depends on factors such as location, educational qualifications, or large or small employer. Salary can be in the range of $15,510 to $164,810 per year. On average, school psychologists earn $66,853 per year.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

 
Consider taking school psychology courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a school psychology program in your state
Not interested in school psychology? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer school psychology related subjects
 

Browse online school psychology programs

1

Online School Psychology Programs Offered

2

Online School Psychology Programs Offered

3

Online School Psychology Programs Offered

Browse online school psychology programs

1

Online School Psychology Programs Offered

  • Ph.D. in Psychology - Educational Psychology - The Walden University Online Ph.D. in Psychology General Education Psychology program is focused on teaching psychological concepts, theories and practices to undergraduate and graduate level students. The program is designed to lead to a career as a psychology professor or instructor at a university, community college or online educational institute. The Online Ph.D. in Psychology General Education Psychology program requires a dissertation, four academic residencies and is 121 credit hours long.
2

Online School Psychology Programs Offered