Supply Chain Management Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad_cliff_notes Ad_open_courseware Never-leave-home

Interested in online supply chain management programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online supply chain management programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

In the US, there are over 85 online schools that offer approximately 156 accredited online supply chain management programs. There is an enrollment of a reported 969,144 students at these accredited online supply chain management schools. These online supply chain management colleges have an admission rate of approximately 72%. In other words, 18 out of every 25 applicants receive admission in online supply chain management courses.

Students can take online supply chain management classes at the following degree and certificate levels:

  • Associate's degree in supply chain management
  • Bachelor's degree in supply chain management
  • Master's degree in supply chain management
  • Certificate in supply chain management

Students attending accredited online supply chain management schools may select from over 57 online supply chain management certificate programs, 26 online supply chain management associate's degree programs and 42 online supply chain management bachelor's degree programs. Also, there is 31 online supply chain management master's degree programs.

Of the 969,144 students enrolled in online supply chain management classes, 40% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 60% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online supply chain management programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online supply chain management degree or certificate.

Of the various professions online supply chain management college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as a supply chain manager. And those with supply chain management degrees and certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $15,700 to $164,820 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as large or small employer, the exact job, or seniority. Supply chain managers earn $83,935 per annum, on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

 
Consider taking supply chain management courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a supply chain management program in your state
Not interested in supply chain management? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer supply chain management related subjects
 

Browse online supply chain management programs

1

Online Supply Chain Management Programs Offered

Browse online supply chain management programs

1

Online Supply Chain Management Programs Offered

  • Doctor of Business Administration (D.B.A.) - Global Supply Chain Management - The Walden University Online Doctor of Business Administration Global Supply Chain Management program is a study of the path a product takes from concept and design to manufacturing and delivering throughout the world. The program is designed for students that are manufacturers, retailers or service providers and who wish to gain a higher level of employment. The Online Doctor of Business Administration Global Supply Chain Management program requires 60 credit hours and 8 days of on-site training through an academic residency.
2

Online Supply Chain Management Programs Offered

  • DBA - Global Operations and Supply Chain Management - The Capella University Online DBA in Global Operations and Supply Chain Management program strengthens a student’s understanding in assessment of the global environment, demand forecasting, supply chain functions and management strategies, and global logistics. An Online DBA in Global Operations and Supply Chain Management degree puts students in excellent standing to start or advance careers in supply chain management, manufacturing, consulting, leadership, purchasing or teaching in this field. The degree is complete after earning 82 credit hours, including a dissertation, and facilitates international field experience.