Visual Communications Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad_cliff_notes Ad_open_courseware Never-leave-home

Interested in online visual communications programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online visual communications programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

In the US, there are over 182 online schools that offer approximately 309 accredited online visual communications programs. These accredited online visual communications schools have an enrollment of an estimated 858,765 students. These online visual communications colleges have an admission rate of approximately 50%. In other words, 1 out of every 2 applicants receive admission in online visual communications courses.

Online visual communications classes are available at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in visual communications
  • Bachelor's degree in visual communications
  • Master's degree in visual communications
  • Certificate in visual communications

Accredited online visual communications schools offer a variety of online visual communications programs for students to select from. They offer 4 online visual communications certificate programs, 157 online visual communications associate's degree programs and 139 online visual communications bachelor's degree programs. And these schools offer 9 online visual communications master's degree programs for students to choose from.

Of the 858,765 students enrolled in online visual communications classes, 24% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 76% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online visual communications programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online visual communications degree or certificate.

Of the various professions online visual communications college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as a visual communications professional. Accredited online visual communications school graduates may also choose to pursue a career as a video editor or an audio visual technician, among other options. Visual communications degree and certificate holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $15,530 to $166,070, depending on factors such as educational qualifications, seniority, or job duties. In particular, visual communications professionals earn an average yearly salary of $42,803. And video editors, earn an average salary of $46,862 per year. Audio visual technicians, earn $39,179 per year on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking visual communications courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a visual communications program in your state
Not interested in visual communications? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer visual communications related subjects

Browse online visual communications programs


Online Visual Communications Programs Offered

  • Associate's (AABA) - Visual Communication - The American InterContinental University Online Associate of Arts in Business Administration with a concentration in Visual Communication program educates students in commercial design and graphic art in the context of a business environment. The program provides a practical understanding of the theories, processes and applications of effective visual business communication, preparing students for jobs in marketing, advertising or graphic design. The 90-credit hour Online Associate of Arts in Business Administration with a concentration in Visual Communication allows students to integrate topics such as business policies and organizational behavior with a specialized visual communication and graphic design coursework.

Browse online visual communications programs


Online Visual Communications Programs Offered

  • Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Multimedia and Visual Communication - The University of Phoenix Online Bachelor of Science in Information Technology-Multimedia Visual Communication program teaches the fundamentals necessary for network architecture, administration and implementation. Students cover courses in Java programming, multimedia network design, systems analysis and network architecture for careers as multimedia managers, network managers, and web developers. To graduate from the Online Bachelor of Science in Information Technology-Multimedia Visual Communications program, a student must complete a minimum of 120 credit hours, including 42 upper division credits covering topics such as web design, SQL, instructional design, networking, image editing and implementation.