Web Development Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad_cliff_notes Ad_open_courseware Never-leave-home

Interested in online web development programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online web development programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Over 435 accredited online web development programs are offered at the 89 online schools in the US. There is an enrollment of a reported 1,397,431 students at these accredited online web development schools. These online web development colleges have an admission rate of approximately 63%. In other words, 63 out of every 100 applicants receive admission in online web development courses.

These schools offer online web development classes at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in web development
  • Bachelor's degree in web development
  • Master's degree in web development
  • Certificate in web development

Students attending accredited online web development schools may select from over 197 online web development certificate programs, 45 online web development associate's degree programs and 188 online web development bachelor's degree programs. And these schools offer 5 online web development master's degree programs for students to choose from.

Of the 1,397,431 students enrolled in online web development classes, 29% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 71% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online web development programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online web development degree or certificate.

After graduation, online web development college graduates can choose from careers such as a web developer. Web development degree and certificate holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $19,900 to $108,070, depending on factors such as shift timings, educational qualifications, or the exact job. Web developers earn an average yearly salary of $71,776.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

 
Consider taking web development courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a web development program in your state
Not interested in web development? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer web development related subjects
 

Browse online web development programs

Browse online web development programs

1

Online Web Development Programs Offered

  • Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Web Development - The University of Phoenix Online Bachelor of Science in Information Technology-Web Development program teaches systems analysis, design, programming, network architecture and web technologies. Students learn applications, implementation and maintenance to become web developers, web designers, network systems administrators and project managers. To graduate from the Online Bachelor of Science in Technology-Web Development program, a student must complete a minimum of 120 credit hours with 42 upper division credits in courses such as web design, applications, web development and website commercialization.
2

Online Web Development Programs Offered

8

Online Web Development Programs Offered

  • Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems - Web Development and Administration - The DeVry University Online Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems - Web Development and Administration program teaches students an assortment of skills needed to build and design web sites as well as program and manage them. Students with an Online Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems - Web Development and Administration degree can find careers in web programing and development, systems administration and application development. This degree is obtained after earning 124 credit hours and offers special courses in web development regarding e-commerce.
  • Bachelor's in Multimedia Design & Development - The DeVry University Online Bachelor's in Multimedia Design & Development program focuses on teaching students about design as it relates to software, graphics, and websites and also integrates animation. The Online Bachelor's in Multimedia Design & Development program prepares students for careers in graphic, multimedia, and web design as well as web game programming and multimedia production and publication. This degree is completed after 124 credit hours are earned and includes projects that give students an excellent professional portfolio.

Browse online web development programs