There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Alabama!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Alabama
The top-ranked school in Alabama with a RN to BSN program is Auburn University, which is located in Auburn University. In 2010, it was ranked 25th nationwide. In 2010, 93 students graduated from Auburn University's RN to BSN program. Auburn University charged in-state students $7,900 in tuition fees per year.
Spring Hill College, which is located in Mobile, is the second-ranked school in Alabama that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 39th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Spring Hill College graduated 37 students from its RN to BSN program. Students at Spring Hill College paid $26,730 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Alabama that has a RN to BSN program is Tuskegee University. Tuskegee University, which was ranked 49th in the country in 2010, is located in Tuskegee Institute. 10 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from Tuskegee University in 2010. Students at Tuskegee University paid $16,750 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Alabama's RN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $6,976 per year, though tuition can range from $26,730 per year to $2,834 per year. In 2010, the RN to BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Alabama were:
- Spring Hill College - located in Mobile, students are charged $26,730 per year
- Samford University - located in Birmingham, students are charged $21,942 per year
- Tuskegee University - located in Tuskegee Institute, students are charged $16,750 per year
The following Alabama RN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Southern Union State Community College - located in Wadley, students are charged $2,834 per year
- Alabama Southern Community College - located in Monroeville, students are charged $3,270 per year
- Central Alabama Community College - located in Alexander City, students are charged $3,270 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Alabama statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Alabama
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Alabama
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Alabama
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Alabama
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Alabama
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Alabama