There are schools offering advertising programs in Arizona!
Schools Offering Advertising Programs in Arizona
The top-ranked school in Arizona with a advertising program is Northern Arizona University, which is located in Flagstaff. In 2010, it was ranked 33rd nationwide. 75 students graduated with a degree in advertising from Northern Arizona University in 2010. Students at Northern Arizona University paid $7,672 per year in tuition fees.
The Art Center Design College-Tucson, which was ranked 74th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Arizona that has a advertising program. It is located in Tucson. 1 students graduated with degree in advertising from The Art Center Design College-Tucson in 2010. The tuition rate at The Art Center Design College-Tucson was $27,125 per year.
The Art Institute of Tucson, which is located in Tucson, is the third-ranked school in Arizona that has a advertising program. It received a ranking of 74th in the country in 2010. The Art Institute of Tucson charged in-state students $17,316 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Arizona's advertising schools ranges from $27,125 per year to $1,734 per year. But, the average tuition is $12,810 per year. The Arizona advertising schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- The Art Center Design College-Tucson - located in Tucson, students are charged $27,125 per year
- The Art Institute of Phoenix - located in Phoenix, students are charged $17,586 per year
- The Art Institute of Tucson - located in Tucson, students are charged $17,316 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Arizona advertising schools were charged at the following schools:
- Mesa Community College - located in Mesa, students are charged $1,734 per year
- Glendale Community College - located in Glendale, students are charged $1,734 per year
- Northern Arizona University - located in Flagstaff, students are charged $7,672 per year
An advertising degree from an Arizona school... what next?
Most people who graduate from advertising school in Arizona go on to work as an advertiser. 2,050 advertisers were working in Arizona in 2010. The largest populations of Arizona advertisers are working in the following counties:
- Maricopa County - 1,500 advertisers
- Pima County - 250 advertisers
- Apache County - 80 advertisers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 4,330 advertisers will be working in Arizona state. This would require the number of advertisers to grow by 6%.
On average, advertisers earn $68,920 per year. In 2010, however, some Arizona advertisers earned as little as less than $16,690 per year or as much as more than $148,710 per year. An advertiser in the following Arizona counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Maricopa County - $73,860 per year
- Pima County - $70,830 per year
- Mohave County - $52,430 per year
The following counties in Arizona have the lowest average salaries for advertisers:
- Cochise County - $26,470 per year
- Coconino County - $34,940 per year
- Apache County - $44,110 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Arizona statistics regarding a career in advertising. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or small business.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Advertising in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising in Arizona
Curious what studying Advertising gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||2,050||$68,920||-12.8%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||1,050||$83,650||25.0%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||520||$82,890||-27.8%|
|Writers and Authors||500||$64,570||-50.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are advertising related jobs in Arizona