There are schools offering business administration degrees in Arizona!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Arizona
Each year, approximately 3.4% of Arizona graduates receive degrees in business administration. In other words, every year an estimated 7,589 general managers graduate from Arizona's 47 business administration schools.
Northern Arizona University, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Arizona that has a business administration program. It is located in Flagstaff. 293 students graduated with a degree in business administration from Northern Arizona University in 2010. The tuition rate at Northern Arizona University was $7,672 per year.
The second-ranked school in Arizona with a business administration program is Prescott College, which is located in Prescott. In 2010, it was ranked 45th nationwide. In 2010, 5 students graduated from Prescott College business administration program. Prescott College charged in-state students $26,235 in tuition fees per year.
University of Phoenix-Online Campus, which is located in Phoenix, is the third-ranked school in Arizona that has a business administration program. It received a ranking of 49th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 1,522 students graduated from University of Phoenix-Online Campus business administration program. University of Phoenix-Online Campus charged in-state students $11,520 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Arizona's business administration schools ranges from $29,428 per year to $805 per year. But, the average tuition is $7,195 per year. In 2010, the business administration schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Arizona were:
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University-Prescott - located in Prescott, students are charged $29,428 per year
- Prescott College - located in Prescott, students are charged $26,235 per year
- Argosy University-Phoenix - located in Phoenix, students are charged $19,812 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Arizona business administration schools were charged at the following schools:
- Dine College - located in Tsaile, students are charged $805 per year
- Tohono O'Odham Community College - located in Sells, students are charged $1,354 per year
- Pima Community College - located in Tucson, students are charged $1,412 per year
A business administration degree from an Arizona school... what next?
A large number of Arizona business administration graduates become general managers. If you decide to work as a general manager in Arizona, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 41,910 Arizona general managers as of 2010. The Arizona counties with the largest populations of general managers are:
- Maricopa County - 30,400 general managers
- Pima County - 6,100 general managers
- Cochise County - 1,060 general managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of general managers is expected to shrink by -5% by 2018. There are projected to be 40,730 general managers working in the Arizona then.
A general manager in Arizona makes an average of $102,650 per year. In 2010, however, some Arizona general managers earned as little as less than $29,160 per year or as much as more than $157,690 per year. The counties in Arizona with the highest average salary for a general manager are:
- Maricopa County - $106,880 per year
- Pima County - $97,410 per year
- Yuma County - $96,920 per year
On average, general managers earns the least in the following Arizona counties:
- Apache County - $74,660 per year
- Yavapai County - $76,870 per year
- Cochise County - $81,340 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Arizona statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as project management or administrative assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Arizona
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Arizona
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Arizona
- Certificate in Business Administration in Arizona
Curious what studying Business Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||41,910||$102,650||49.5%|
|Administrative Services Managers||5,410||$67,110||15.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business administration related jobs in Arizona