There are schools offering business degrees in Arizona!
Schools Offering Business Programs in Arizona
Around 6.8% of Arizona's graduates graduate from business degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 15,036 business professionals graduate from Arizona's 58 business schools.
Northern Arizona University, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Arizona that has a business program. It is located in Flagstaff. In 2010, Northern Arizona University graduated 527 students from its business program. Students at Northern Arizona University paid $7,672 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Arizona that has a business program is Prescott College. Prescott College, which was ranked 45th in the country in 2010, is located in Prescott. In 2010, Prescott College graduated 6 students from its business program. Students at Prescott College paid $26,235 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Arizona that has a business program is University of Phoenix-Online Campus. University of Phoenix-Online Campus, which was ranked 49th in the country in 2010, is located in Phoenix. 3,848 students graduated with degree in business from University of Phoenix-Online Campus in 2010. Students at University of Phoenix-Online Campus paid $11,520 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Arizona's business schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $8,097 per year, though tuition can range from $29,428 per year to $805 per year. In 2010, the business schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Arizona were:
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University-Prescott - located in Prescott, students are charged $29,428 per year
- The Art Center Design College-Tucson - located in Tucson, students are charged $27,125 per year
- Prescott College - located in Prescott, students are charged $26,235 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Arizona business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Dine College - located in Tsaile, students are charged $805 per year
- Tohono O'Odham Community College - located in Sells, students are charged $1,354 per year
- Pima Community College - located in Tucson, students are charged $1,412 per year
A business degree from an Arizona school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs business graduates in Arizona pursue include chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, accountant, and budget analyst. If you decide to work as a business professional in Arizona, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 113,820 Arizona business professional as of 2010. This number includes 10,740 business analysts, 3,150 chief executive officers, and 41,910 operations managers. The largest populations of Arizona business professional are working in the following counties:
- Maricopa County - 79,510 business professionals
- Pima County - 13,010 business professionals
- Cochise County - 1,860 business professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts by 2018, an estimated 134,630 business professionals will be working in Arizona. This would require the number of business professional to grow by 6%.
On average, business professionals earn a salary of $77,099 per year in Arizona state. However, Arizona business professional earned anywhere in the range from as less than $16,940 per year to more than $162,740 per year in 2010. The following counties in Arizona have the highest average salaries for business professionals:
- Yuma County - $83,421 per year
- Coconino County - $80,429 per year
- Maricopa County - $79,450 per year
On average, business professionals earn the least in the following Arizona counties:
- Apache County - $67,413 per year
- Cochise County - $74,346 per year
- Yavapai County - $74,473 per year
The business professionals with highest average salaries in Arizona were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $174,230 per year
- Operations Manager - $102,650 per year
- Financial Manager - $100,130 per year
The business professionals with lowest average salaries in Arizona were:
- Insurance Underwriter - $50,160 per year
- Credit Counselor - $37,830 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Arizona statistics regarding a career in business. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or advertising.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Business in Arizona
- Master's Degree in Business in Arizona
- Doctoral Degree in Business in Arizona
- Certificate in Business in Arizona
Curious what studying Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||41,910||$102,650||49.5%|
|Accountants and Auditors||21,230||$60,310||-1.3%|
|Administrative Services Managers||5,410||$67,110||15.1%|
|Personal Financial Advisors||3,020||$56,410||16.6%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||1,390||$97,280||-21.0%|
|Human Resources Managers||1,290||$91,880|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business related jobs in Arizona