There are schools offering communications degreess in Arizona!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Arizona
Each year, approximately 0.5% of Arizona graduates receive degrees in communications. In other words, every year an estimated 1,194 communications professionals graduate from Arizona's 15 communications schools.
The top-ranked school in Arizona that has a communications program is Northern Arizona University. Northern Arizona University, which was ranked 33rd in the country in 2010, is located in Flagstaff. In 2010, Northern Arizona University graduated 18 students from its communications program. Students at Northern Arizona University paid $7,672 per year in tuition fees.
Prescott College, which is located in Prescott, is the second-ranked school in Arizona that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 45th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Prescott College graduated 0 students from its communications program. Prescott College charged in-state students $26,235 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Arizona that has a communications program is University of Phoenix-Online Campus. University of Phoenix-Online Campus, which was ranked 49th in the country in 2010, is located in Phoenix. In 2010, 156 students graduated from University of Phoenix-Online Campus communications program. University of Phoenix-Online Campus charged in-state students $11,520 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Arizona's communications schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $6,717 per year, though tuition can range from $26,235 per year to $1,520 per year. The Arizona communications schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Prescott College - located in Prescott, students are charged $26,235 per year
- Grand Canyon University - located in Phoenix, students are charged $16,500 per year
- University of Phoenix-Online Campus - located in Phoenix, students are charged $11,520 per year
The communications schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Arizona were:
- Eastern Arizona College - located in Thatcher, students are charged $1,520 per year
- Cochise College - located in Douglas, students are charged $1,560 per year
- Glendale Community College - located in Glendale, students are charged $1,734 per year
For more data regarding a career in communications in Arizona and to compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or business writing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Communications in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Arizona
- Master's Degree in Communications in Arizona
- Doctoral Degree in Communications in Arizona
- Certificate in Communications in Arizona
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||2,050||$68,920||-12.8%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||1,850||$26,630||92.7%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||820||$43,840||28.1%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||620||$52,540||-11.4%|
|Writers and Authors||500||$64,570||-50.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Arizona