There are schools offering computer networking courses in Arizona!
Schools Offering Computer Networking Programs in Arizona
Around 0.2% of Arizona's graduates graduate from computer networking degree programs every year. That means an estimated 471 computer network administrators graduate from Arizona's 26 computer networking schools each year.
University of Phoenix-Online Campus, which is located in Phoenix, is the top-ranked school in Arizona that has a computer networking program. It received a ranking of 49th in the country in 2010. In 2010, University of Phoenix-Online Campus graduated 14 students from its computer networking program. Students at University of Phoenix-Online Campus paid $11,520 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Arizona with a computer networking program is East Valley Institute of Technology, which is located in Mesa. In 2010, it was ranked 66th nationwide. 2 students graduated with degree in computer networking from East Valley Institute of Technology in 2010.
ITT Technical Institute-Tempe, which was ranked 66th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Arizona that has a computer networking program. It is located in Tempe. In 2010, 34 students graduated from ITT Technical Institute-Tempe computer networking program. ITT Technical Institute-Tempe charged in-state students $18,048 in tuition fees per year.
Computer networking schools in Arizona, charge students an average tuition of $5,884 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $23,550 per year, or as little as $1,412 per year. The Arizona computer networking schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Collins College - located in Phoenix, students are charged $23,550 per year
- ITT Technical Institute - located in Phoenix, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Tucson - located in Tucson, students are charged $18,048 per year
The computer networking schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Arizona were:
- Pima Community College - located in Tucson, students are charged $1,412 per year
- Yavapai College - located in Prescott, students are charged $1,488 per year
- Cochise College - located in Douglas, students are charged $1,560 per year
A computer networking degree from an Arizona school... what next?
Most people who graduate from computer networking school in Arizona go on to work as a computer network administrator. Arizona had 6,570 computer network administrators in 2010. The Arizona counties with the largest populations of computer network administrators are:
- Maricopa County - 5,040 computer network administrators
- Pima County - 950 computer network administrators
- Cochise County - 180 computer network administrators
The government projects that by 2018, the number of computer network administrators in the state of Arizona will grow to 6,630. This would require a 8% growth in the profession.
On average, computer network administrators earn $68,360 per year. A computer network administrator in the following Arizona counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Maricopa County - $71,350 per year
- Yavapai County - $66,950 per year
- Mohave County - $64,400 per year
A computer network administrator in the following counties in Arizona make the lowest salaries on average:
- Apache County - $46,020 per year
- Pima County - $57,590 per year
- Yuma County - $59,080 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Arizona statistics regarding a career in computer networking. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as computer science or computer networking.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Networking in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Networking in Arizona
- Master's Degree in Computer Networking in Arizona
- Certificate in Computer Networking in Arizona
Curious what studying Computer Networking gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Forensic Science Technicians||680||$54,580||4.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are computer networking related jobs in Arizona