There are schools offering construction management certificates in Arizona!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Arizona
Each year, approximately 0.2% of Arizona graduates receive degrees in construction management. That means an estimated 414 construction managers graduate from Arizona's 21 construction management schools each year.
Northern Arizona University, which is located in Flagstaff, is the top-ranked school in Arizona that has a construction management program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, 41 students graduated from Northern Arizona University's construction management program. Tuition at Northern Arizona University was $7,672 per year.
Prescott College, which was ranked 45th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Arizona that has a construction management program. It is located in Prescott. The tuition rate at Prescott College was $26,235 per year.
Arizona State University, which was ranked 45th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Arizona that has a construction management program. It is located in Tempe. In 2010, 89 students graduated from Arizona State University construction management program. The tuition rate at Arizona State University was $8,132 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Arizona's construction management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $5,628 per year, though tuition can range from $26,235 per year to $1,354 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Arizona construction management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Prescott College - located in Prescott, students are charged $26,235 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Tucson - located in Tucson, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute - located in Phoenix, students are charged $18,048 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Arizona construction management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Tohono O'Odham Community College - located in Sells, students are charged $1,354 per year
- Northland Pioneer College - located in Holbrook, students are charged $1,414 per year
- Yavapai College - located in Prescott, students are charged $1,488 per year
A construction management degree from an Arizona school... what next?
A large number of Arizona construction management graduates become construction managers. Arizona had 3,390 construction managers in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Arizona construction managers:
- Maricopa County - 2,490 construction managers
- Pima County - 430 construction managers
- Yavapai County - 170 construction managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of construction managers in the state of Arizona will shrink to 10,830. This would require a 0% decline in the profession.
A construction manager in Arizona makes an average of $93,090 per year. However, this number is only an average. construction managers in Arizona had varying salaries from $39,160 to $158,100 per year in 2010. The following counties in Arizona have the highest average salaries for construction managers:
- Mohave County - $101,130 per year
- Cochise County - $99,520 per year
- Maricopa County - $98,170 per year
On average, construction managers earns the least in the following Arizona counties:
- Yavapai County - $60,650 per year
- Yuma County - $73,010 per year
- Apache County - $77,620 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Arizona statistics regarding a career in construction management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or real estate.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in Arizona
- Master's Degree in Construction Management in Arizona
- Certificate in Construction Management in Arizona
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers||7,770||$62,830||-27.5%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors||2,520||$51,420||39.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Arizona