There are schools offering fashion marketing degrees in Arizona!
Schools Offering Fashion Marketing Programs in Arizona
Approximately 0.0% of graduates in of Arizona receive fashion marketing degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 68 fashion marketers graduate from Arizona's 6 fashion marketing schools.
Northern Arizona University, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Arizona that has a fashion marketing program. It is located in Flagstaff. In 2010, 9 students graduated from Northern Arizona University's fashion marketing program. Northern Arizona University charged in-state students $7,672 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Arizona with a fashion marketing program is University of Arizona, which is located in Tucson. In 2010, it was ranked 60th nationwide. University of Arizona charged in-state students $8,237 in tuition fees per year.
The Art Institute of Tucson, which is located in Tucson, is the third-ranked school in Arizona that has a fashion marketing program. It received a ranking of 74th in the country in 2010. The Art Institute of Tucson charged in-state students $17,316 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Arizona's fashion marketing schools ranges from $17,586 per year to $1,734 per year. But, the average tuition is $9,047 per year. In 2010, the following Arizona fashion marketing schools had the highest tuition rates:
- The Art Institute of Phoenix - located in Phoenix, students are charged $17,586 per year
- The Art Institute of Tucson - located in Tucson, students are charged $17,316 per year
- University of Arizona - located in Tucson, students are charged $8,237 per year
The following Arizona fashion marketing schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Mesa Community College - located in Mesa, students are charged $1,734 per year
- Phoenix College - located in Phoenix, students are charged $1,734 per year
- Northern Arizona University - located in Flagstaff, students are charged $7,672 per year
A fashion marketing degree from an Arizona school... what next?
The highest percentage of fashion marketing graduates in Arizona pursue careers as a fashion marketer. 1,940 fashion marketers were working in Arizona in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Arizona fashion marketers:
- Maricopa County - 1,340 fashion marketers
- Yuma County - 40 fashion marketers
- Yavapai County - 40 fashion marketers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of fashion marketers is expected to grow by 1% by 2018. There are projected to be 2,050 fashion marketers working in the Arizona then.
On average, a fashion marketer earns a salary of $27,830 per year in Arizona state. But, salaries for fashion marketers can vary. In 2010, fashion marketers made as little as less than $15,850 per year or as much as more than $54,330 per year in Arizona. On average a fashion marketer earns the most in the following Arizona counties:
- Pima County - $35,700 per year
- Coconino County - $26,560 per year
- Yavapai County - $26,480 per year
On average, fashion marketers earns the least in the following Arizona counties:
- Yuma County - $24,930 per year
- Maricopa County - $25,580 per year
- Yavapai County - $26,480 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Arizona statistics regarding a career in fashion marketing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or marketing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Arizona
Curious what studying Fashion Marketing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers||1,940||$27,830||30.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are fashion marketing related jobs in Arizona