There are schools offering healthcare management degrees in Arizona!
Schools Offering Healthcare Management Programs in Arizona
Around 0.6% of Arizona's graduates graduate from healthcare management degree programs every year. That means an estimated 1,309 healthcare managers graduate from Arizona's 9 healthcare management schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Arizona with a healthcare management program is University of Phoenix-Online Campus, which is located in Phoenix. In 2010, it was ranked 49th nationwide. In 2010, 974 students graduated from University of Phoenix-Online Campus' healthcare management program. The tuition rate at University of Phoenix-Online Campus was $11,520 per year.
The second-ranked school in Arizona with a healthcare management program is Arizona College of Allied Health, which is located in Glendale. In 2010, it was ranked 73rd nationwide. In 2010, Arizona College of Allied Health graduated 27 students from its healthcare management program. Students at Arizona College of Allied Health paid $13,525 per year in tuition fees.
Central Arizona College, which was ranked 73rd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Arizona that has a healthcare management program. It is located in Coolidge. In 2010, Central Arizona College graduated 1 students from its healthcare management programs. The tuition rate at Central Arizona College was $1,950 per year.
Healthcare management schools in Arizona, charge students an average tuition of $9,726 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $13,525 per year, or as little as $1,950 per year. The Arizona healthcare management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Arizona College of Allied Health - located in Glendale, students are charged $13,525 per year
- University of Phoenix-Online Campus - located in Phoenix, students are charged $11,520 per year
- Western International University - located in Phoenix, students are charged $10,480 per year
The healthcare management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Arizona were:
- Central Arizona College - located in Coolidge, students are charged $1,950 per year
- University of Phoenix-Phoenix-Hohokam Campus - located in Phoenix, students are charged $10,440 per year
- University of Phoenix-Southern Arizona Campus - located in Tucson, students are charged $10,440 per year
A healthcare management degree from an Arizona school... what next?
Most people who graduate from healthcare management school in Arizona go on to work as a healthcare manager. If you decide to work as a healthcare manager in Arizona, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 6,520 Arizona healthcare managers as of 2010. The Arizona counties with the largest populations of healthcare managers are:
- Maricopa County - 4,450 healthcare managers
- Pima County - 1,120 healthcare managers
- Apache County - 230 healthcare managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of healthcare managers in the state of Arizona will grow to 7,630. This would require a 14% growth in the profession.
A healthcare manager in Arizona earns $87,380 per year on average. But, salaries for healthcare managers can vary. In 2010, healthcare managers made as little as less than $37,950 per year or as much as more than $160,990 per year in Arizona. The following counties in Arizona have the highest average salaries for healthcare managers:
- Coconino County - $100,700 per year
- Yavapai County - $92,580 per year
- Mohave County - $90,960 per year
On average, healthcare managers earns the least in the following Arizona counties:
- Cochise County - $77,280 per year
- Yuma County - $81,630 per year
- Pima County - $85,360 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Arizona statistics regarding a career in healthcare management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as healthcare management or business management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Healthcare Management in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Management in Arizona
- Certificate in Healthcare Management in Arizona
Curious what studying Healthcare Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||6,520||$87,380||35.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare management related jobs in Arizona