There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Arizona!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Arizona
Northern Arizona University, which is located in Flagstaff, is the top-ranked school in Arizona that has a LPN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. 181 students graduated with a degree in LPN to BSN from Northern Arizona University in 2010. Tuition at Northern Arizona University was $7,672 per year.
The second-ranked school in Arizona with a LPN to BSN program is University of Phoenix-Online Campus, which is located in Phoenix. In 2010, it was ranked 49th nationwide. 1 students graduated with degree in LPN to BSN from University of Phoenix-Online Campus in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Phoenix-Online Campus was $11,520 per year.
Arizona State University, which is located in Tempe, is the third-ranked school in Arizona that has a LPN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 57th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 416 students graduated from Arizona State University LPN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Arizona State University was $8,132 per year.
Lpn to bsn schools in Arizona, charge students an average tuition of $4,561 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $18,048 per year, or as little as $1,412 per year. The Arizona LPN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- ITT Technical Institute - located in Phoenix, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Grand Canyon University - located in Phoenix, students are charged $16,500 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Arizona LPN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Pima Community College - located in Tucson, students are charged $1,412 per year
- Northland Pioneer College - located in Holbrook, students are charged $1,414 per year
- Yavapai College - located in Prescott, students are charged $1,488 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Arizona and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Arizona
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Arizona
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Arizona
- Certificate in Nursing in Arizona
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Arizona