There are schools offering management courses in Arizona!
Schools Offering Management Programs in Arizona
Northern Arizona University, which is located in Flagstaff, is the top-ranked school in Arizona that has a management program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. 176 students graduated with a degree in management from Northern Arizona University in 2010. The tuition rate at Northern Arizona University was $7,672 per year.
The second-ranked school in Arizona that has a management program is Prescott College. Prescott College, which was ranked 45th in the country in 2010, is located in Prescott. Prescott College charged in-state students $26,235 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Arizona that has a management program is University of Phoenix-Online Campus. University of Phoenix-Online Campus, which was ranked 49th in the country in 2010, is located in Phoenix. 1,606 students graduated with degree in management from University of Phoenix-Online Campus in 2010. Tuition at University of Phoenix-Online Campus was $11,520 per year.
If you choose to attend a Arizona management school, average tuition will be $7,676 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $805 per year to $38,000 per year. The Arizona management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts - located in Scottsdale, students are charged $38,000 per year
- Prescott College - located in Prescott, students are charged $26,235 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Tucson - located in Tucson, students are charged $18,048 per year
The following Arizona management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Dine College - located in Tsaile, students are charged $805 per year
- Pima Community College - located in Tucson, students are charged $1,412 per year
- Northland Pioneer College - located in Holbrook, students are charged $1,414 per year
A management degree from an Arizona school... what next?
The highest percentage of management graduates in Arizona pursue careers as a manager. 41,910 managers were working in Arizona in 2010. The largest populations of Arizona managers are working in the following counties:
- Maricopa County - 30,400 managers
- Pima County - 6,100 managers
- Cochise County - 1,060 managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of managers in the state of Arizona will shrink to 40,730. This would require a -5% decline in the profession.
On average, a manager earns a salary of $102,650 per year in Arizona state. However, Arizona managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $29,160 per year to more than $157,690 per year in 2010. On average a manager earns the most in the following Arizona counties:
- Maricopa County - $106,880 per year
- Pima County - $97,410 per year
- Yuma County - $96,920 per year
On average, managers earns the least in the following Arizona counties:
- Apache County - $74,660 per year
- Yavapai County - $76,870 per year
- Cochise County - $81,340 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Arizona statistics regarding a career in management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in Arizona
- Master's Degree in Management in Arizona
- Doctoral Degree in Management in Arizona
- Certificate in Management in Arizona
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||41,910||$102,650||49.5%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||25,500||$39,650||21.9%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||6,520||$87,380||35.6%|
|Food Service Managers||4,790||$51,300||-5.0%|
|Managers, All Other||4,580||$88,200||-26.6%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||3,820||$52,580||-23.6%|
|Industrial Production Managers||1,630||$88,340||-10.9%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||1,050||$83,650||25.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in Arizona