There are schools offering MBA programs in Arizona!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Arizona
Northern Arizona University, which is located in Flagstaff, is the top-ranked school in Arizona that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. 160 students graduated with a degree in MBA from Northern Arizona University in 2010. Students at Northern Arizona University paid $7,672 per year in tuition fees.
Prescott College, which was ranked 45th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Arizona that has a MBA program. It is located in Prescott. In 2010, 3 students graduated from Prescott College MBA program. Students at Prescott College paid $26,235 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Arizona with a MBA program is University of Phoenix-Online Campus, which is located in Phoenix. In 2010, it was ranked 49th nationwide. 974 students graduated with degree in MBA from University of Phoenix-Online Campus in 2010. Students at University of Phoenix-Online Campus paid $11,520 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Arizona MBA school, average tuition will be $6,511 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $805 per year to $26,235 per year. The Arizona MBA schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Prescott College - located in Prescott, students are charged $26,235 per year
- Argosy University-Phoenix - located in Phoenix, students are charged $19,812 per year
- Argosy University-Phoenix Online Division - located in Phoenix, students are charged $19,812 per year
The MBA schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Arizona were:
- Dine College - located in Tsaile, students are charged $805 per year
- Tohono O'Odham Community College - located in Sells, students are charged $1,354 per year
- Pima Community College - located in Tucson, students are charged $1,412 per year
A MBA degree from an Arizona school... what next?
The highest percentage of MBA graduates in Arizona pursue careers as a general manager. In 2010, there were 41,910 general managers working in Arizona. The following counties have the largest number of Arizona general managers:
- Maricopa County - 30,400 general managers
- Pima County - 6,100 general managers
- Cochise County - 1,060 general managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of general managers in the state of Arizona will shrink to 40,730. This would require a -5% decline in the profession.
A general manager in Arizona earns $102,650 per year on average. However, this number is only an average. general managers in Arizona had varying salaries from $29,160 to $157,690 per year in 2010. On average a general manager earns the most in the following Arizona counties:
- Maricopa County - $106,880 per year
- Pima County - $97,410 per year
- Yuma County - $96,920 per year
The following counties in Arizona have the lowest average salaries for general managers:
- Apache County - $74,660 per year
- Yavapai County - $76,870 per year
- Cochise County - $81,340 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Arizona statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Arizona
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Arizona
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Arizona
- Certificate in Business Administration in Arizona
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||41,910||$102,650||49.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Arizona