There are schools offering political science degrees in Arizona!
Schools Offering Political Science Programs in Arizona
Each year, roughly 0.3% of Arizona students graduate with degrees in political science. In other words, every year an estimated 687 political scientists graduate from Arizona's 8 political science schools.
Northern Arizona University, which is located in Flagstaff, is the top-ranked school in Arizona that has a political science program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Northern Arizona University graduated 53 students from its political science program. The tuition rate at Northern Arizona University was $7,672 per year.
Prescott College, which is located in Prescott, is the second-ranked school in Arizona that has a political science program. It received a ranking of 45th in the country in 2010. Tuition at Prescott College was $26,235 per year.
The third-ranked school in Arizona with a political science program is Arizona State University, which is located in Tempe. In 2010, it was ranked 57th nationwide. 407 students graduated with degree in political science from Arizona State University in 2010. Arizona State University charged in-state students $8,132 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Arizona's political science schools ranges from $26,235 per year to $1,412 per year. But, the average tuition is $7,096 per year. The Arizona political science schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Prescott College - located in Prescott, students are charged $26,235 per year
- University of Arizona - located in Tucson, students are charged $8,237 per year
- Arizona State University - located in Tempe, students are charged $8,132 per year
The political science schools in Arizona that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Pima Community College - located in Tucson, students are charged $1,412 per year
- Eastern Arizona College - located in Thatcher, students are charged $1,520 per year
- Cochise College - located in Douglas, students are charged $1,560 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Arizona statistics regarding a career in political science and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as international business or communications.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Political Science in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Political Science in Arizona
- Master's Degree in Political Science in Arizona
- Doctoral Degree in Political Science in Arizona
Curious what studying Political Science gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Political Science Teachers, Postsecondary||310||$75,110||106.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are political science related jobs in Arizona