There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Arizona!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Arizona
Northern Arizona University, which is located in Flagstaff, is the top-ranked school in Arizona that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. 181 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from Northern Arizona University in 2010. Students at Northern Arizona University paid $7,672 per year in tuition fees.
University of Phoenix-Online Campus, which is located in Phoenix, is the second-ranked school in Arizona that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 49th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 1 students graduated from University of Phoenix-Online Campus RN to BSN program. University of Phoenix-Online Campus charged in-state students $11,520 in tuition fees per year.
Arizona State University, which was ranked 49th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Arizona that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Tempe. 416 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from Arizona State University in 2010. Tuition at Arizona State University was $8,132 per year.
Tuition at Arizona's RN to BSN schools ranges from $18,048 per year to $1,412 per year. But, the average tuition is $4,561 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Arizona RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- ITT Technical Institute - located in Phoenix, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Grand Canyon University - located in Phoenix, students are charged $16,500 per year
The RN to BSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Arizona were:
- Pima Community College - located in Tucson, students are charged $1,412 per year
- Northland Pioneer College - located in Holbrook, students are charged $1,414 per year
- Yavapai College - located in Prescott, students are charged $1,488 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Arizona statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Arizona
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Arizona
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Arizona
- Certificate in Nursing in Arizona
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Arizona