There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Arizona!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Arizona
Northern Arizona University, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Arizona that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Flagstaff. In 2010, Northern Arizona University graduated 181 students from its RN to MSN program. Tuition at Northern Arizona University was $7,672 per year.
University of Phoenix-Online Campus, which is located in Phoenix, is the second-ranked school in Arizona that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 49th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 2 students graduated from University of Phoenix-Online Campus RN to MSN program. University of Phoenix-Online Campus charged in-state students $11,520 in tuition fees per year.
Arizona State University, which was ranked 49th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Arizona that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Tempe. 444 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Arizona State University in 2010. Arizona State University charged in-state students $8,132 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Arizona's RN to MSN schools ranges from $18,048 per year to $1,412 per year. But, the average tuition is $4,561 per year. In 2010, the following Arizona RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- ITT Technical Institute - located in Phoenix, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Grand Canyon University - located in Phoenix, students are charged $16,500 per year
The RN to MSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Arizona were:
- Pima Community College - located in Tucson, students are charged $1,412 per year
- Northland Pioneer College - located in Holbrook, students are charged $1,414 per year
- Yavapai College - located in Prescott, students are charged $1,488 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Arizona statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Arizona
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Arizona
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Arizona
- Certificate in Nursing in Arizona
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||520||$60,040||-76.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Arizona