There are schools offering theology degrees in Arizona!
Schools Offering Theology Programs in Arizona
Northern Arizona University, which is located in Flagstaff, is the top-ranked school in Arizona that has a theology program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. 5 students graduated with a degree in theology from Northern Arizona University in 2010. Northern Arizona University charged in-state students $7,672 in tuition fees per year.
Prescott College, which is located in Prescott, is the second-ranked school in Arizona that has a theology program. It received a ranking of 45th in the country in 2010. 1 students graduated with degree in theology from Prescott College in 2010. Prescott College charged in-state students $26,235 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Arizona with a theology program is Arizona State University, which is located in Tempe. In 2010, it was ranked 57th nationwide. 47 students graduated with degree in theology from Arizona State University in 2010. Arizona State University charged in-state students $8,132 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Arizona theology school, average tuition will be $11,537 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $7,672 per year to $26,235 per year. In 2010, the following Arizona theology schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Prescott College - located in Prescott, students are charged $26,235 per year
- Grand Canyon University - located in Phoenix, students are charged $16,500 per year
- Arizona Christian University - located in Phoenix, students are charged $16,174 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Arizona theology schools were charged at the following schools:
- Northern Arizona University - located in Flagstaff, students are charged $7,672 per year
- Arizona State University - located in Tempe, students are charged $8,132 per year
- University of Arizona - located in Tucson, students are charged $8,237 per year
A theology degree from an Arizona school... what next?
Most people who graduate from theology school in Arizona go on to work as a theologist. If you decide to work as a theologist in Arizona, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 150 Arizona theologists as of 2010. In Arizona, the largest numbers of theologists work in the following counties:
- Maricopa County - 100 theologists
On average, a theologist earns a salary of $75,270 per year in Arizona state.
For more data regarding a career in theology in Arizona and to compare salaries with various related fields such as theology or christian counseling, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Theology in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Theology in Arizona
- Master's Degree in Theology in Arizona
- Doctoral Degree in Theology in Arizona
Curious what studying Theology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Philosophy and Religion Teachers, Postsecondary||150||$75,270||0.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are theology related jobs in Arizona