There are schools offering video production classes in Arizona!
Schools Offering Video Production Programs in Arizona
The top-ranked school in Arizona with a video production program is Prescott College, which is located in Prescott. In 2010, it was ranked 45th nationwide. 2 students graduated with a degree in video production from Prescott College in 2010. Prescott College charged in-state students $26,235 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Arizona with a video production program is Arizona State University, which is located in Tempe. In 2010, it was ranked 57th nationwide. In 2010, 91 students graduated from Arizona State University video production program. Tuition at Arizona State University was $8,132 per year.
University of Arizona, which was ranked 57th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Arizona that has a video production program. It is located in Tucson. 74 students graduated with degree in video production from University of Arizona in 2010. University of Arizona charged in-state students $8,237 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Arizona's video production schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $11,266 per year, though tuition can range from $26,235 per year to $1,412 per year. The Arizona video production schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Prescott College - located in Prescott, students are charged $26,235 per year
- Collins College - located in Phoenix, students are charged $23,550 per year
- The Art Institute of Phoenix - located in Phoenix, students are charged $17,586 per year
The video production schools in Arizona that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Pima Community College - located in Tucson, students are charged $1,412 per year
- Yavapai College - located in Prescott, students are charged $1,488 per year
- Glendale Community College - located in Glendale, students are charged $1,734 per year
A video production degree from an Arizona school... what next?
Most people who graduate from video production school in Arizona go on to work as a video producer. 220 video producers were working in Arizona in 2010. The largest populations of Arizona video producers are working in the following counties:
- Maricopa County - 180 video producers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of video producers is expected to shrink by -5% by 2018. There are projected to be 280 video producers working in the Arizona then.
A video producer in Arizona earns $48,080 per year on average. In 2010, however, some Arizona video producers earned as little as less than $18,420 per year or as much as more than $84,660 per year. The counties in Arizona with the highest average salary for a video producer are:
- Maricopa County - $48,410 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Arizona statistics regarding a career in video production and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as art or audio engineering.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Video Production in Arizona
- Bachelor's Degree in Video Production in Arizona
- Master's Degree in Video Production in Arizona
- Certificate in Video Production in Arizona
Curious what studying Video Production gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arizona
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Motion Picture||220||$48,080||-15.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are video production related jobs in Arizona