There are schools offering communications degreess in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Arkansas
The top-ranked school in Arkansas with a communications program is Harding University, which is located in Searcy. In 2010, it was ranked 33rd nationwide. 3 students graduated with a degree in communications from Harding University in 2010. The tuition rate at Harding University was $14,040 per year.
The second-ranked school in Arkansas with a communications program is Arkansas State University-Main Campus, which is located in Jonesboro. In 2010, it was ranked 42nd nationwide. In 2010, Arkansas State University-Main Campus graduated 25 students from its communications program. Students at Arkansas State University-Main Campus paid $6,640 per year in tuition fees.
University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, which is located in Pine Bluff, is the third-ranked school in Arkansas that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 50th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 1 students graduated from University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff communications program. Students at University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff paid $5,033 per year in tuition fees.
Communications schools in Arkansas, charge students an average tuition of $9,304 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $20,530 per year, or as little as $4,804 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Arkansas communications schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of the Ozarks - located in Clarksville, students are charged $20,530 per year
- Ouachita Baptist University - located in Arkadelphia, students are charged $19,820 per year
- Harding University - located in Searcy, students are charged $14,040 per year
The communications schools in Arkansas that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Arkansas Tech University - located in Russellville, students are charged $4,804 per year
- University of Arkansas at Monticello - located in Monticello, students are charged $4,990 per year
- University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff - located in Pine Bluff, students are charged $5,033 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Arkansas statistics regarding a career in communications and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as advertising or business writing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Arkansas
- Master's Degree in Communications in Arkansas
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||1,290||$40,010||15.2%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||450||$28,030||-27.4%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||440||$28,590||-6.4%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||290||$28,850||-38.3%|
|Writers and Authors||110||$53,460||10.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Arkansas