There are schools offering educational leadership programs in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Educational Leadership Programs in Arkansas
Approximately 0.7% of graduates in of Arkansas receive educational leadership degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 521 educational leadership professonals graduate from Arkansas' 11 educational leadership schools.
The top-ranked school in Arkansas with a educational leadership program is Harding University, which is located in Searcy. In 2010, it was ranked 33rd nationwide. In 2010, 7 students graduated from Harding University's educational leadership program. Students at Harding University paid $14,040 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Arkansas with a educational leadership program is John Brown University, which is located in Siloam Springs. In 2010, it was ranked 33rd nationwide. In 2010, 2 students graduated from John Brown University educational leadership program. John Brown University charged in-state students $19,770 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Arkansas with a educational leadership program is Arkansas State University-Main Campus, which is located in Jonesboro. In 2010, it was ranked 42nd nationwide. 303 students graduated with degree in educational leadership from Arkansas State University-Main Campus in 2010. Arkansas State University-Main Campus charged in-state students $6,640 in tuition fees per year.
Educational leadership schools in Arkansas, charge students an average tuition of $7,776 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $19,770 per year, or as little as $3,270 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Arkansas educational leadership schools were charged at the following schools:
- John Brown University - located in Siloam Springs, students are charged $19,770 per year
- Harding University - located in Searcy, students are charged $14,040 per year
- University of Central Arkansas - located in Conway, students are charged $6,908 per year
The following Arkansas educational leadership schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Southern Arkansas University Tech - located in Camden, students are charged $3,270 per year
- Arkansas Tech University - located in Russellville, students are charged $4,804 per year
- University of Arkansas at Monticello - located in Monticello, students are charged $4,990 per year
An educational leadership degree from an Arkansas school... what next?
Many Arkansas educational leadership graduates become a preschool director, dean, and distance learning coordinator. If you decide to work as an educational leadership professonal in Arkansas, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 3,750 Arkansas educational leadership professonal as of 2010. This number includes 2,170 middle school principals, 710 preschool directors, and 710 deans. The following counties have the largest number of Arkansas educational leadership professonals:
- Faulkner County - 940 educational leadership professonals
- Benton County - 580 educational leadership professonals
- Arkansas County - 480 educational leadership professonals
The government projects that, by 2018, the number of educational leadership professonals in the state of Arkansas will grow to 4,310. This would require a 16% growth in the field.
educational leadership professonals in Arkansas make an average of $67,015 per year. However, this number is only an average. Educational leadership professonal in Arkansas had varying salaries from $22,130 to $156,950 per year in 2010. The following counties in Arkansas have the highest average salaries for educational leadership professonals:
- Benton County - $76,230 per year
- Garland County - $75,400 per year
- Cleveland County - $71,750 per year
Educational leadership professonals in the following counties in Arkansas make the lowest salaries on average:
- Baxter County - $52,490 per year
- Crawford County - $56,810 per year
- Clay County - $58,437 per year
On average, the highest paid educational leadership professonals in Arkansas were:
- Dean - $86,340 per year
- Middle School Principal - $74,600 per year
- Distance Learning Coordinator - $69,090 per year
The educational leadership professonals with lowest average salaries in Arkansas were:
- Distance Learning Coordinator - $69,090 per year
- Preschool Director - $38,030 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Arkansas statistics regarding a career in educational leadership. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as educational leadership or special education.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Master's Degree in Educational Leadership in Arkansas
- Doctoral Degree in Educational Leadership in Arkansas
- Certificate in Educational Leadership in Arkansas
Curious what studying Educational Leadership gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School||2,170||$74,600||0.5%|
|Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program||710||$38,030||44.9%|
|Education Administrators, Postsecondary||710||$86,340||-36.6%|
|Education Administrators, All Other||160||$69,090||77.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are educational leadership related jobs in Arkansas