There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Arkansas!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Arkansas
Harding University, which is located in Searcy, is the top-ranked school in Arkansas that has a LPN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 33rd in the country in 2010. 27 students graduated with a degree in LPN to BSN from Harding University in 2010. The tuition rate at Harding University was $14,040 per year.
Arkansas State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 42nd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Arkansas that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Jonesboro. 243 students graduated with degree in LPN to BSN from Arkansas State University-Main Campus in 2010. Students at Arkansas State University-Main Campus paid $6,640 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Arkansas with a LPN to BSN program is University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, which is located in Pine Bluff. In 2010, it was ranked 50th nationwide. In 2010, University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff graduated 0 students from its LPN to BSN programs. Tuition at University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff was $5,033 per year.
Lpn to bsn schools in Arkansas, charge students an average tuition of $3,869 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $14,040 per year, or as little as $1,536 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Arkansas LPN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Harding University - located in Searcy, students are charged $14,040 per year
- Baptist Health Schools-Little Rock - located in Little Rock, students are charged $7,340 per year
- University of Central Arkansas - located in Conway, students are charged $6,908 per year
The following Arkansas LPN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- North Arkansas College - located in Harrison, students are charged $1,536 per year
- Arkansas Northeastern College - located in Blytheville, students are charged $1,720 per year
- University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville - located in Batesville, students are charged $1,772 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Arkansas and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Arkansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Arkansas
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Arkansas
- Certificate in Nursing in Arkansas
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Arkansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Arkansas